Happy Birthday Babe!!
Celebrated it at the Diamond Backs vs. Padres Ball game. We had a blast and made it on the big screen. The Birthday Boy was treated to Nachos with jalapenos. (don't you love greasy baseball food!?) And I discovered a passion for the Major Leagues! Go D-Backs! (and love all you Veterans)
I haven't had a minute to write out a long birthday list this year. Sorry hon. I hope you know how much you mean to me. Here is last year's Birthday post to remind you...
I love your guts!!


12 comments:
Thank you so much Babe!! You are the greatest. I love you so much and appriciate all you do for me. It was such a fun day. Thanks.
Happy Birthday Shawn! Cute Hair Kristin!
ohhhhh..so sweet...and girl, im lovin your hair this way:) looks so good on ya
looks like a lot of fun
You linked your last birthday post? What?
Happy Birthday Shawn! Ignore Chase. Dude, you're pregnant. Speaking of pregnant, you look fabulous :)
Happy birthday big brother!
Love you tons!
Happy Birthday Shawn! We think you are the best ever.
Happy Birthday Shawn!!! Hope you had a great day!
Kristen I hope you are feeling better! You look great!
happy late birthday shawn! the baseball game looks so fun! gotta love baseball!
Happy Birthday Shawn! Looks like a fun day. Go Yankees!
OK. You have officailly made me want to grow my hair out! You are H-O-T!
Happy(late) Birthday Shawn! Looks like a fun one!
Post a Comment