Wednesday, July 8, 2009

twenty






























I can't believe I am halfway there...Crazy! 
Going a little too fast really.
Finally feeling her move,
Love it.

Worked out for the first time today.
Prenatal pilates.
Killed me!
What is it with this third pregnancy?
SO unbelievably tired 24/7 and gaining weight like crazy!
Tell me this is normal?

Kids are dragging me to the pool everyday.
Only thing that fits is a bikini.
 (heart target clearance)
My apologies to you pool people.
I promise to keep a shirt on at all times.
  
Car got broken into last night.
We think nothing was stolen.
(Hoping)

The Rockstar flooded our bathroom and half the basement today,
flushed an entire container of wet wipes.
I think I heard Shawn swear for like the third time in our marriage.
Awesome.
Can't believe we are adding a third to the mix.
Praying for a calm little soul this time around. :)

17 comments:

twede said...

Aren't you just the cutest thing EVER?!?

~Cmac~ said...

Haha! That Roscoe really cracks me up. Sorry to hear about the flooded basement though. That is awful to clean up! Have you ever read "The Baby Whisperer"? He is definitely classified as a "Spirited" baby. He and that little Clara! I can't imagine what it would be like if those two got together for more than an hour. I'm thinking something along the lines of a tsunami, volcano, and a tornado ... COMBINED!
You are looking so gorgeous, as always. I want to come up and swim with you guys one of these days - that sounds like so much fun.
And "what the?!" about your car being broken into? I'm sorry to hear that and I'm sorry that this is the longest comment EVER! You wrote so much stuff and I have stuff to say about ALL of it!
See you tonight. Thanks for watching Sophia. You guys are the best and we love you.

Becky Hill said...

What a cute little belly i wish mine looked like that. And i am not seeing any major weight gain you are tiny, really it's not fair!Sorry about your car and your basement, those little boys always find somthing to get into!

Amanda said...

You look greast kristin.
Sorry about you car and your house. Crazy little boys.

twede said...

Wicked was soo good. That is one play I could see a zillon times. Oh, about the dress. I made it. I've gotten crafty in my old age. The great thing about it, is it's kind of like a one size fits all, so as she gets older she can wear it as a shirt, with leggings. Oh, and guess what??? I'm coming to Bountiful next week! I would love love love to get together. I'll only be a in Bountiful a couple days, then we are going up to our cabin for the rest of the week. We could do lunch or something.

Rach said...

u look darling! You'll have to let me know how the 3rd goes...scares me a little bit to take that plunge--

Amy said...

You look so cute. When I grow up I hope I am as cute as you are ;) I love your voice in your writing. Hope we can see each other soon.

Emily O'Donnell said...

i can't believe you are already 20 weeks! you look so awesome! and i dare say, much better in a bikini at 20 wks prego than myself on my best day! :) good luck with everything!

Unknown said...

Hey I found your blog.... I am so behind on your life! No way you are half way through your 3rd pregnancy.... I didn't even know you had a second child... where have I been?? You look adorable! Congrats!

erica said...

oh no...car and basement. that's too much for one day.
at least you can escape and go to the pool. can we come?
wahoo for half way...she's going to be here before we know it!

Anna said...

ok... a few things

cute hat! you look darling.
I look like I am twenty weeks and Im a virgin....crazy.
roscoe is awesome.
and wowza shawn has only sworn 3 times in your marriage? impressive. i sort of want to make him swear now.

:)

Anna said...

ok... a few things

cute hat! you look darling.
I look like I am twenty weeks and Im a virgin....crazy.
roscoe is awesome.
and wowza shawn has only sworn 3 times in your marriage? impressive. i sort of want to make him swear now.

:)

Kira said...

your belly is looking adorable! you look great too! are you feeling OK? hope so. dang that is such a bummer about the flooding. eek.

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

WOW! dude im sorry....we will pray for an angel baby. sereously tho i dont think those exist....its like if a toddlers not naughty somethings just not right with them...im to the point where i laugh because you godda appreciate the age. be glad you dont have some boring loser kid who picks his boogers and eats them and crys at the drop of a pin...those kids suck.

Meghan said...

Adorable. Boys will be boys. Roscoe sounds just like my little Boston. He too, has flushed wipes, and just about anything else down the toilet. We have dealt with stitches 2 times with this rug rat, and I am sure there are many more stitches in our future. Its something these little boys that makes you want to pull your hair out :) But then they fall asleep and you just love them forever! :)

debbie joy said...

Krick you sure don't take after me in the prego department. I was huge and swollen by the halfway mark. Roscoe is so so all boy. I love it. We enjoyed our 4th with you guys piggin out on pig. Actually, I only had one but it was delish. I love Lexi's tongue smile. She is seriously the cutest thing. Can't wait for the 23rd to spend time at your house again. Love ya MOM

The Colvins said...

yeah, a baby girl! I'm so happy for you. You look fantastic--are sure there's a baby in there!