Sunday, January 31, 2010

basement

{1.06.10}
Finally! Our basement is finished!
I thought it would never happen, but thanks to many many hours put in from my pops and Shawn it did! 
Makes our house feel massive and the kids are LOVING all the space to run around.
Of course we have a long way to go, but it is definitely useable now.
Obsessed with this toy closet.
Made my life so much easier.
A huge thanks to all those who lent their skills and deals (jon). 
Could not have done it without the help!

5 comments:

*/ Jillian said...

So envious of all that space. I think I might move into your basement! That closet is bigger than my whole house. Looks great!

Terry said...

love the new basement. Can't wait to stay.

Rachel said...

Halelujah! Love it!

Anonymous said...

awesome! I bet it feels good to have the space. I LOVE the bathroom.

~Cmac~ said...

Good job Shawn and Chaud! It looks fantastic. Kristin, I LOVE that bedspread. Love, love, love it!