Today I love....
the smell of mountain air
the sound of Roscoe sleeping :)
the taste of a good hamburger
the touch of Lexi's arms around my neck
the sight of my family (including my grandma) sitting around the table talking and laughing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Well, your day sounds more eventful than mine. I should start appreciating things rather than being grumpy. You've been without Shawn for a week and I'm complaining because I don't have Luke for a saturday. It was so good to see you! I loved it. I'm planning on coming to see you in Utah. Hopefully I can be patient enough for when Becky feels ready to go. Cute post. Love ya!
I'm sorry abbey has given lexi ideas on cutting her hair...yikes. I'm just glad Abbey didn't cut it that day--I would've died.
Thanks for you sweet comment on my blog. You are way too nice. I loved your last post about Shawn gluing popsicle sticks and cottonballs. It really does sound kind of a hellish torture. I think we talked about that before. Anyway, I hope we get to move up there SO BAD!!! We are planning like it is going to happen so if it doesn't, it will be a big let down. Where is Shawn staying right now? Will you look for a job right away? I thought that if we move up there too and you are still interested in doing a baby swap then I would find a job closer to where you live, then it wouldn't be so much traveling when I drop off and pick up the kiddos. Anyway, just a thought but it just depends on IF I could find a job. Well, so this post doesn't get any longer.....peace out!
cute post krist! By the way.... Garrett figured out what we were talking about yesterday!haha(parts of it anyway) he said he wishes I would do something cool like that! HA
Hey, cute post... I liked reading that! When do you guys need help moving boxes... we'd love to come up and flex our muscles with you all. And, I was thinking how we should do 'day field trips' once a month and go to different places with the kids (like the zoo, red butte gardens, etc)... what do you think?
Your comment just made me laugh! For real, to think he is going to be a Dr of medicine!
today I love the smell of Roscoe getting out of the bath, the sound of lexi singing her primary songs, the tast of left-over's from the night before, the touch of god in my life, and the sight of the most beautiful girl in the world my o-so-awsome wife Kristin.
Post a Comment