
Just Chillin before the goods

Me and Daddy

Uncle Chris and Aunt Erica

Not sure about the spaghetti, but it is tradition

Needed a little help

The fam (Does Daddy ever open his eyes?)

Sure about the cake

So is Lex (I swear sometimes we do use utensils....that means forks and spoons right?)

Papa

Grandma Debbie

It's about time!

Favorite present and the cheapest....Score!
20 comments:
Kristen!! Hey girl. Your little Roscoe is adorable! I cant believe how fastthey grow. I cant even imagine Dylan walking and I am sure its just around the corner. How are things? Great here. We just had our last sunday in the ward and it was pretty sad. I think its time though. Just feels right. I went to my sisters house in provo for fathers day weekend (to answer your question) it was nice. just dylan and i. We shopped and played all weekend. Anyway I swear I will get some pics up of Dylans room for you. I am not too good at this blogging thing so be patient with me. I hope you guys aredoing great. We miss seeing you and your cute kids!
Oh! Looks like so much fun! So sorry we missed it! We will get his present to him soon! Sorry!!!!!
fun party! This last year really did fly bye! Wish we could have been there!
You guys are so cute! I love those pictures. And I swear your hair is longer then the last time I saw you. Happy Birthday Roscoe! What a good looking family you have. You better have 10 kids. Tell me when you are going to poky next. Although I still want to come to Utah. When is Becky planning on it?
Cute pictures, I can't wait to meet little Roscoe, he looks like he is full of personality, I love his big smile! Yeah, we do need to get together. next week totally works for me, that will be fun to catch up.
I love it!! We need a Family Pic that we can put up in Tuft's Room!! We Miss You!! Love Ya.
He looks ALOT like Shawn....a little mini-me! Man we will have to hang together when we are single moms together. I'm pretty nervous actually. I don't know if I can handle everything by myself without Jason to help. Have you found a job?
Yeah, my ghetto phone is struggling. It won't stay charged for very long, so maybe we should just use Chase's phone for now! Chase's phone number is 801-830-8506. I'll have him put your number into his phone and then we will be set for some reliable communication! :) Thank you so much for the sweet message - we love you guys!
Cute!! You guys look like you have soo much fun together! I am really happy for you Kristin. AND excited to dinner!
Holy cute family! You guys are just so darn cute and happy looking. What a cutie that little boy is. Not to take anything away from the birthday boy, but I am patiently awaiting pictures of your house and an update on how life is in SLC. I really am trying to be patient but it's running out.
Roscoe is so cute! You can tell he just has a really cute personality by his pictures. Love ya.
I can't believe how fast Roscoe is growing. He has the most animated smile I love it. hope you guys are doing well and you like your new place
your family is too darling. What photogenic people you are. So cute!
What a cute smile that kid has! He is adorable. I can't believe he is one! Time flies. Like Matt and Amber we had our last Sunday 2 in the ward 2 weeks ago. We were feeling a little old! Family ward it is now! We'll see how we do.
Looks like you had quite the birhtday party. How fun! Roscoe is just too cute for words! Looking at your pics and your cute family really makes me miss you and makes me want to see you RIGHT NOW!!!
K...I do remember you doing that dance now. I think it was while I was singing Whitney Houston. I miss that. We had a lot of fun. Love ya.
Hey kristin I hope you dont mind that I looked up your blog. This is amanda rees. I have just started and I am totally addicted. I am trying to get cute ideas and see all that is out there in the blog world. Your kids are adorable. I love lexis pigtails. I will take any advice on blogging. Hope SLC is treating you well,
Hey. Thanks for the bed advice. I think I will go get a toy because I'm sick of 10:30 bedtimes! The whole binky thing SUCKS! Lily was super attached to hers. What we did was cut just a tiny bit of the tip off, so little that she didn't even notice but yet it still couldn't suck properly. Then she would get mad at the binky and it wasn't my fault for taking it away from her. Pretty soon she didn't want anything to do with it because she thought it was broken! I must admit though that the first two days without the binky were HELL!!! Good luck with that! I'm going to go to poky the 5th-12th. You should make a visit. If not maybe I can talk Becky into making a two day drive with me to utah. But that might be doubtful for her because I'm pretty sure I didn't go anywhere for a good couple months!! I'll let you know.
Do you love my novel?
How is school going for Shawn? Do you ever see him?
Love that little buddy boy!
So I am DYING to know what it is about Jeremy (bachelorette) that reminds you of Bryan?I have only watched a few episodes and that guy bugged the crud out of me! Seriously can;t stand him!
I still love ya even if youthink my husband is lame! haha
Call me sometime soon so we can catch up!
This was so much fun. He is growing up way to fast. I love you little man.
Post a Comment