So last night some of the girls from the HHS 2001 class threw ourselves a little reunion! (K so Brynn was from Century, but we still claim her). Anyways, We had such a blast. These were my girls back in the good ol days, and it was so awesome to find out that nothing has changed despite not seeing or talking for about 5 years. We laughed until we cried reminiscing about all the crazy times.....DMX cd's, camping trips, cruising with Becky, rapping to Mase word for word while we hit up some lunch, hopping in Anna's huge station wagon, Emily dying her hair hot pink and chopping it, break ups and first loves, Anna's blessed innocence and how the heck she hung out with us all the time, my butterfly clips, platforms and hoochie dresses, Lake Powell, Emily's journals, crazy piercings some of us got, sneaking out, Jack in the Box at all hours of the night, Zeb and Neb, Jimmy the Hippy and catching Becky's tent on fire, clubbing, and many other unmentionables that I don't want to document assuming that my kids read this one day.
It was awesome sitting there for hours laughing and remembering who we were in that pre responsibility life. I love these girs. They truly helped make me who I am today. I am so grateful to grow up in good ol Poky with just some down to earth crazy fun girls. We are going to start meeting once a month since the 5 of us live near. We missed you Bonnie, Becky, Shai, and Amy. Cruise up July 19! It'll be a party!


8 comments:
OOOHHHH I'm so jealous!!!! That looks like so much fun! Miranda looks hot! I miss that girl. We need to plan a reunion with everyone!-Do you think that'll ever happen?
So jealous...
That was sooo fun to be with you guys! Seeing everyone is like comfort food. :) I heard a Mase song today on the way home and giggled thinking about all of us being so silly and oblivious to what these song said! ahahahhaha Love you girl! Cant wait for the 19th!
That's so fun! Becky, Bonnie and Amy...we should all go next time. Everyone looks awesome. If I can't come tell them all HI.
That looks like you guys had tonz of fun! everyone looks like they are doing good. I wish we could have gone out when I was in town. oh well now its a good excuse to come visit again:) love you!!
I am learning a little bit more about the Teen years from this blog site. I was pretty clueless back then wasn't I?? Oh well sometimes it is better, as a Mom, not to know such things. I want a CD with all of these pictures and more. Get it ready to bring next weekend. I fixed my sewing machine so I will do your stuff this week. Love you all!!!!
Great post
I wish i could have been there.You guys looked like you had so much fun. Mirandas bangs are awesome.
Sounds like you guys had a blast.
Post a Comment