P.S. Some of my favorite things my little princess says that I must "member":
"gee gown" = nightgown
"I can't know" = I don't know
"walker" = water
"moat mo" = oat meal
"not say that mama!"
"Stop talking!"
"Rocco man" or "Rockstar" = Roscoe
"I get "murried" in the temple to David (sorry ames), and I wear a white dress, and jesus there, and David think I am so pretty!" daily she says this.
" I wove you this much" (holding out her hands as far as she can stretch). she says this out of the blue all the time.
She is so quick to say sorry, thank you, Love you mama, your welcome, and please, but lately she is into "It's not your fault. It's my fault." No matter what, she will not let you take the credit for messing up. I don't think she really knows what she is saying.
She will bust out into song in the middle of doing nothing and also bursts into the giggliest laugh you ever heard out of nowhere. I love it. SHe is the best older sister. I have NEVER (honest) had a problem with her and roscoe. SHe has never been jealous or mean at all. She has just loved him since day one and if anyone of her friends mess with him she is quick to say "that's my brother!" Her middle name is Joy and it fits her so well.


15 comments:
You just accomplished my biggest fear with Talen. We have been telling him that when he turns 3 he will be a big boy and we're going to throw the binkys in the big garbage outside. He seems excided but he's going to think he got jipped when he sees what Lexi got. Anyways, were doing it this week. Wish me luck!
Good job Lex. Thank heaven for the binkie fairy. Three is the BEST time to take the binkie away--I wouldn't do it any different and don't let anyone give you crap for it!!! :)
I have not been on for so long. First, your fam pics are Adorable. Love the green, Mason and I are wearing the same green in ours, so cute. Second, who the heck cares that she is 3, it's all about when they are ready. Third, do you seriously put spinach in pancakes? Can you really not taste it? Fourth, you are adorable and so is your little family.
The binky fairy turned out so cute Krist! I love that picture of lexi when she found it! She looks so excited, even though she just woke up! Parker is quite jealous now and hope the binky fairy will come visit her..... shoot do I give her a binky now?????
I love that idea for taking the binky away. I'm taking notes. You're such a good,cute mom!
She is so sweet and you are so creative to think of the binky fairy. I love love it when kids start to talk it is the cutest thing ever.
I guess she has been talking for a while, but you know what I mean...
That is such a good idea! You make me wish I would be cooler about things, Lily hated me forever for taking her binky away. What ideas do you have for potty training?
Love you
Are your kids going to be around the weekend that we are coming? And are you still planning on it?
That is so cute! I will have to do that for Brynlee. She is way attatched to that darn binky. Luckily only when she goes to sleep though. I wish her and Tayson would trade off. Brynlee won't give the binky away, and Tayson wants nothing to do with it. Oh boy, being a mom is hard work.
such a clever thing miss kristin!! Ok- so your place in a few weeks?? What should I bring?
Okay, I know this is totally random but...I came across your blog, and realized that somehow I knew you. Then I remebered that we were in the same married ward a few years back...I'm pretty sure we were pregnant the same time. Anyway I just wanted to say "Hi" and tell you how beautiful your children are.
Horray for Lexie (and you)! No more binkies! I'm going to have to remember this one with Sam--he loves his binki.
Good job Krist. I know exactly how hard this is. She is such a cutie and Ali has been talking about her non stop this week. I hope we get to see each other soon.
how do you take a boob away from a two year old??? nurney as we call it is killing me. i swear shes like a new born some days. "ANT NURNEY"
I can't wipe the smile off of my face. she has such a cute sence of humor. I love her own little words, and I kind of miss seeing my three year old with a binky.
Post a Comment