Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Some of My favorite things

My dancing Queen. Lexi started a creative dance class and is loving it! She is always dancing around the house and begging me to turn on music. 
Lexi waking up sleepy daddy
Lexi starting preschool. SOme neighbors and I started up a "joy School" and we take turns teaching. She is loving it, and I am loving the save of some $.
Lex's passion is cooking. I seriously would not be surprised if she grew up to be a chef or own a bakery. My passion: Throwing spinach into EVERYTHING! HOnestly, try it. Spinach is tasteless.....I swear.
My baby LOVES playing on my other baby.....My mac. I am going crazy with the sticky fingerprints left on my mouse.
ANd yeah, Roscoe started walking like two months ago, so here are finally some pics. He is now running. I love my active boy.
I like balls.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

I love that you adn a group do joy school There is a group out here that does it. You will have to let me know if you like it for lexi. I think I will do it next year with landon.

carrie said...

Roscoes hair is so cute and crazy! I love lexi's face in the pancake picture, and your new family pictures turned out really cute, where were they taken?

Shai Brown said...

Such cute pictures! I can't believe you have a kid going into PRE-SCHOOL - seems crazy to me! I'm way behind.

Shai Brown said...

Such cute pictures! I can't believe you have a kid going into PRE-SCHOOL - seems crazy to me! I'm way behind.

Derrick, Rochelle, Talen, Ava and Lyla said...

That is sooo true about the spinach. You can't taste it at all. I haven't tried it in pancakes though, I'll have to try that.

*/ Jillian said...

cute post! Love that this will help us remember the little moments in life later!

Sonny said...

cutest kids in the world. love you guys.