
Kevin and his awesome wife Sonya. This pic is totally out of order, but i could not get it to load at the bottom.

This past weekend Becky (2nd on the right) and I thru a little reunion for some of our highschool friends. Some of them we hadn't seen in like 7 years, so it was so awesome to catch up. It is crazy how even after seven years....not much has changed Andrew still fits at least five swear words into every sentence, Kevin is still the funniest person I have ever met, Emily is still unique and awesome and can bring up body parts in a casual conversation around dinner (I love you!!!), Becky is still sweet Becky, Dustin still looks at you like you are the dumbest person in the world when you ask him a normal question :) Amy and I were still the annoying girls who stayed awake and giggled until 5 in the morning, and yeah I guess I will stop there. Basically it was just fun to hang out and see these friends who have been there through so many great times. It is crazy we have gone so long without eachother, but this past year it seems like everyone is calling eachother and renewing friendships. I love it!! I highly recommend getting together with your old friends, because I swear it is so great to remember where you came from, and no place makes em like good ol Pocatello Idaho.

Andrew and his wife Randy (expecting)

Bonnie, Dustin, and Randy

Beautiful Dana and her cute family. I am so so glad that I got to see you!

SOme of the class of 2001. We missed everyone that couldn't make it. Thanks so much to those that did, especially for everyone that traveled. It was awesome to see everyone!!
11 comments:
Good times! Some things never change. That was so fun, thanks for letting us crash at your house.
Your family is so cute.
How fun! I'm so bummed I couldn't make it! You're so great for putting it together. Hope I can meet up with you soon. Bridget lives in Draper so when I come down to see her I'll call ya. I need your # by the way...I got a new phone so I don't have your # anymore.
So fun that you did this! Awesome that so many came too! I miss all of my friends from high school. Maybe I should throw one together..... maybe???????
Thanks so much for putting it together. It was so fun to see you and your cute fam and to see what everyone is up to. I just wish we could have chatted longer. We will definitely need to have a mommy play date. Thanks again.
weener weener weener! love ya kristen. you must call me. my phone got wet so i dont have your number.
we are going home for thanksgiving and I will be staying till mid january. Taylor is going back for finals but will be back mid december and then he is staying until mid january also. so yes let's totally get together.
Kristin, you know how to throw a party!! Thanks for doing that- it was an awesome get together! You and Becky are the greatest!!
AND your house is awesome.
Idaho still makes the best friends!
Wow! That's fun to see some old faces. Some things never change - I loved your descriptions of everyone - especially Andrew and Kutler - so true!
That was so much fun- i think i am still recovering from the 5:00 bedtime-but it was worth it:) I love you!!!! And miss you like crazy! You could have cropped my butt out of that last pic- come on what are friends for!! Anyway, lots of fun and you described it perfect.
I was logged on Mr. Broadhead!!! he loves you too:)
this was a fun mini reunion. you have some pretty cool freinds from the early years.
Post a Comment