And then this afternoon we awoke to a package on the door from Grandmee. She sent Tinker Bell, candy canes, a much needed gift card to Wendy's, and a Lexi size homemade apron (which I adore). We jumped for joy. Lex and Roscoe munched down the candy canes in like 20 seconds flat. Lex was so excited, because every night since Saturday, we have read "The Story of the Candy Cane" underneath the Christmas tree. Perfect timing Grandmee. We love You! What a perfect night and day....

Apron full of cuteness....And now Let's bake!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Date night with my little girl and packages from Grandmee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


15 comments:
So i think that this earns you the mom of the year award. sooooo freekin cute girl. how are things? i need to get your number again, my fifth phone this year got wet so i lost tons of numbers. talk to ya later:)
Wow, I can only aspire to someday be the mother you are. What an amazing idea! I can only imagine how much that meant to your daughter. By the way you and your daughter are just beautiful. I hope you had a wonderful time. Love, Becky Mennear
That looked like a lot of fun. You are such an awesome mom. How are you guys liking SoJo (South Jordan) oh! you were asking about the font change..if you go to the side of my blog under loving these it says blog design. It has a step by step unstruction on how to do it (it was a little tricky at first) Hope you guys are doing well.
Will you be my mother? You are too cute! I also want Lexi Grandmee too! By the way, I'm so glad you have your tree up. I'm putting mine up this weekend. I've decided it's not too early, Thanksgiving is just late:)
You put me to shame. Cute pictures and such a cute idea. I can't believe you already have your tree up!!!
what a cute idea. I love how happy your kids are in all there pictures. Grandmas are the best!
How fun! What a great idea to take her to the theater--I want to take Jackson now too!
So cute. I swear your the best mom! Love the idea I maybe snatching it.
Fun night for lex! She was so excited she even told me about it before you went! And Parker needs a grandma like lexi's!
That IS the perfect day! I wish I could just jump into the photos with you guys and have such a wonderful time. You make me so excited to be having a baby girl. I love how you are making the ordinary so special. That's what kids remember for their whole lives. I can tell she felt really special and loved. Lexie is so adorable in her red dress and her apron! Oh yes, nd I love the Christmas tree!
How fun! I love going on dates with my boys. Karson is so funny. the last date I went on with him Karl tought him to open my door. He made sure to get it every time. Kids are so adorable. Your a great mom Kristen
hey cutest mom i know! seriously girl you make everyone look bad :) what a fun idea. One of our christmas traditions is to go to a play or concert in december and I hope to one day add the kiddos to that tradition. hey send me your email cuz i went private. kirahuggs@hotmail.com
You both are gorgeous!!! I can totally tell we are related. =]
Kristin you are an amazing women! I miss having you in SG. I am glad I can still be inspired by you even though we are so far apart.
you two are so cute. it is awsome that you two are best freinds. you are such an amazing mother.
Post a Comment