Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am Thankful

  • to be a mother.
  • for a wonderful husband who loves me like crazy and lets me know it.
  • for the joy of my life, little Lexi.
  • for my favorite wild little guy who cracks me up always, Roscoe.
  • for the temple
  • for my awesome family, immediate and extended. I feel incredibly blessed to have been so close to so many wonderful people my whole life.
  • for my Grandma and my late Grandpa. They totally apply to the above, but deserve their own bullet.......SImply the best ever made.....
  • for the Gospel
  • for my calling in Nursery. Crazy, I know. I thought this was the worse calling EVER, but I honestly LOVE it and am growing so much every week teaching those little rugrats about the gospel. It is so much fun.
  • for great neighbors who offer to babysit, so Shawn and I can start having date night in the mist of this CRAZY masters program he is in.
  • for my first house that I can call home. I love every inch of it and dream of having some $$ to decorate one day.
  • for my Savior.
  • for health (yes I am feeling much better. Something is still going on, but I am definitely feeling an improvement.)
  • for the growth that comes from struggling through school.
  • to live in America.
  • for great people (friends) who inspire me, love me, and make me want to do better everyday.
  • for my testimony.

Happy Thanksgiving! Love you all!

6 comments:

Sam and Lacey said...

i am grateful for you. I hope you had a good thanksgiving.

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

you are one of my favorite people ever kristen! this is a cute list:)

Isaac's said...

Kristin I finally found you!!! Now I can save you on my blog. I sure miss ya. It was so fun getting together the other week. We have all come down with the lovely winter flu. (and pink eye).. :) So we have been taking it easy for the last few weeks. Let's play when we get better. I am down for a fun outing!!
xoxo
sierra-

Karl & Leslie said...

Kristen you are the cutest person ever. Thanks for being so sweet and inspiering. I wish I was living by you.:)
Love Leslie
P.S. I miss you

Chelsey said...

we are in st. g right now and will be till january 10th or so. we totally need to get together for sure.

Sonny said...

I am so thankful for YOU.