
About a month ago Ashlee and her good friend Jordan took some "vintage pics" of our family, and I absolutely LOVE them. There are seriously about a hundred that I love. These are the only pics that I could get to download from my email, so when I get a disc I will post some more. Jordan is one of those photographers that just takes picture after picture and doesn't wait for that "perfect everyone smiling pose", and then when you get them you are shocked by all the tender moments he captures. I promise you will love everything if you use him. There is a link under my favs to view his photography blog.
My computer screen saver. Shawn and I think it should be on a radio flyer add.
So sweet

.jpg)
I am in LOVE with this one. Ash had this awesome idea for us to kiss behind the umbrella. I love how Lex is looking up at us.
Ash also took one just like this. I love them both.


24 comments:
Flippen BEAUTIFUL family!!!! You NEED to be a super model! I LOVE every single picture!!!!
It was so much fun talking to you the other day (well it is always fun talking to you) I freaking LOVE you girl! Can't wait to see you this weekend!!! WHOOHOO!
Jocelyn and Roscoe are going to get married,K?!
These photos are just stunning. I love them! What a good looking family.
You are right, they are A-MAZING! I love all of them. It helps that your family is adorable. I love the radio flyer and the kissing umbrella one, they are perfect!!
Love the pictures! I totally love the vintage style...it also helps when everyone in your family is beautiful!
I absolutely love all of these photos! Your kids are so stinkin' cute. Were these just taken near your home?
Way cute pictures! I love getting My family pictures taken. Your family is so cute. It makes me want to take pictures again:)
Very cute pictures. I love them and I love that they are not like anyone else's. Cute halloween pics, I must have missed that post. Lexi and Lily would have been twins on halloween, I had to do a couple of double takes.
What beautiful pictures--you all look like you should come straight out of a magazine! Did you bring your own props or was it your photographer's idea?
P.S. Can you send me your address for a shower and wedding invite :)
love love love them kristin! you guys are so sweet in all of these pics!! your fam is just so cute! I'm so glad I know you guys, just wish we actually did something together sometime :) life is crazy.
your pictures are so cute I love them!!!
Such great pictures! I love your dress, you look adorable/amazing in it! I love the bike picture too, so cute!
Hey this is Kim Cornelison/ Romriell!! I just found your blog and its sooooo cute!!!! Your family is adorable!!!! Laters! Kim
Hey this is Kim Cornelison/ Romriell!! I just found your blog and its sooooo cute!!!! Your family is adorable!!!! Laters! Kim
I love them. They did a great job and captured great shots of you and your family
I am in love with ALL of these photos! You guys should seriously be in an ad campaign. What a beautiful family!
AWESOME pictures! Your family is BEAUTIFUL!
Kristin,
I'm so glad to get in touch with you, it has been way too long. Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog. It has been a rough week but it is so good to have good friends like you. Your family is absolutely beautiful. Those pictures are amazing! You look so wonderful and happy. Well, I'm excited to keep updated on your life. Love, Becky Mennear
I love them. They are perfect just like your family. I am so glad you came down to hang out. I miss you like crazy. I love the one of you kissing lexi!!!! okay actually I love them all.
Can your family get any cuter? De'dy and I were talking about how cute you guys are and how we could never get our dear husbands to do such adorable family picts! Those are definatly some family treasures!
What can I say but...Beautiful, Beautiful Beautiful!
Oh my goodness those pictures are freakin' awesome!! Where did you get them taken? Definately post more!
Those are soooo cute!! I love them! They will look perfect in your window frame! It was fun hanging out with you when you came into town- even if we hung out at walmart! love ya!
I love your pictures!! It makes me want to do some! You are so completly beautiful it makes me sick!
Post a Comment