Lola kept asking to watch this over and over. She said, "That Lexie, she my best!" She says "best" instead of favorite. That is so cute, out of all the Christmas songs to sing, who would have thought she would pick Feliz Navidad? I loved it! Merry Christmas you guys! I also would have to agree with Rachel and say she burped right at the begining, i love kids!
hey, im glad you tried my blog again and got through.As you can see from my blog list i stalk you guys every once and awhile too,hope you don't mind. Have a Merry Christmas!
20 comments:
Lexie is getting so big! I loved the song--very impressive!
sorry that one above is from me--kelly--I didn't know i was signed into jake's account.
that is so cute! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!!
Oh she melts my heart!
I swear she burped in the begining?! She could have kept singing too! She is such a doll! So sweet!
"I can't know" I love it!
How adorable! She is ridiculous! Dallen loved it and has watched it many times!!
THat is too funny! GOtta love the snow white dress too!! Merry Christmas.
So cute!....Merry Christmas!
I love that pic of all you guys! and Lexi is so cute and acts so big already. Merry Christmas!
That Was so cute! She makes me laugh
loved the song...she is SO cute!! I love that she was singing in her snow white dress.
You guys are the cutest little family! merry christmas...
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A GOOD ONE! LOVE YA :)
Lola kept asking to watch this over and over. She said, "That Lexie, she my best!" She says "best" instead of favorite. That is so cute, out of all the Christmas songs to sing, who would have thought she would pick Feliz Navidad? I loved it! Merry Christmas you guys! I also would have to agree with Rachel and say she burped right at the begining, i love kids!
that was so cute I love that I can keep in touch with blogging and see the pic you take have a merry christmas
She's so cute! I can't wait to see you guys after Christmas vacation. I hope you are having the most wonderful Christmas!
haha...had to come home and check it out. so darling!
that video of Lexi is so cute! She has the cutest little voice! I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!
hey, im glad you tried my blog again and got through.As you can see from my blog list i stalk you guys every once and awhile too,hope you don't mind. Have a Merry Christmas!
Alexis...you are my cutest niece and I was so glad to see you this weekend. Sure love you sis!
Uncle Chris
we love you too, lexi! it was SO good to see you all. we need to be neighbors soon....seriously. come on, cade, get on that! =)
Ok guys! We are still in st. george if you guys want to get together. Let us know if you do. We are here till thursday and would love to see ya.
Post a Comment