Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Dancing Queen...

Lexi's Creative Dance class hosted a presentation for family this past week. I loved watching her float and twirl around that room. She is the cutest little dancer. 
We drive 20 minutes for this little dance class, but I tell you, it's the best. There's no "form" really, just complete creativity, and the most rockin Grandma teaches it. Lexi loves it, and I love the fact that no stuffy teacher is getting after my little girl to get into "position" (fightin words, am I right??).

We went to the aquarium after. Contrary to Roscoe's face, the kids loved it. Lex could not get enough of touching the starfish. I think this might be a regular stop for us during this LONG winter. Season Pass...Here I come!

10 comments:

Ashlee said...

So Cute!!!

Stacy said...

I can't wait until Tandi is in dance. There is something that is so cute when girls are in tu tu's and tights. Lexi is beautiful just like her mom!

Amy said...

What a cute dancer.

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

What a cutie pie kristen! i cant wait to put arden in a little dance class. where do you take her? im just scared it will be way spendy.

Mark and Brynne Rose said...

Lexie looks so cute in all her little dance clothes!! I hear on the long winter months today we woke up and it was -5 and the hi is 8 today I might just have to move in with my parents!! I hope to see you soon!!

Brianna said...

I love creative dance classes. At the Univerity of Utah, they have a creative preschool, no form, no reason, just creativity. It's the best preschool. It's called the Virginia Tanner Creative Dance and Preschool Program. Anyway, the aquarium is great, I always took "my" kids there. Also, be sure to go to the museum of natural history at the U. In Ogden, there is a place called the Treehouse museum that is really fun, we went there a lot too. I know all the kid places in SL...just ask! Lexi looks so tall to me!

Amanda said...

What a cute little dancer. I will be at duane and terrys on friday morning. We get into las vegas and duane is picking us up. I am going to be leaving there on sunday to stay at my parenst condo then drive up to salt lake (with my mom who is coming down sunday) I will be at my mom and dads until after jan 16. so we should try to get together.

Rachel said...

Ahhh, She is a doll! Your hair is getting long and you look fabulous my friend!
we ARE coming up this weekend so I will call you! I can't wait to see you.Miss You
xo

The Colvins said...

How fun for Lexie! I tried to get Jackson to take a hip hop class a month or so ago and he hated it! I think we've been to the same Aquarium--my kids love it--we would have a season pass too if we lived up there.

erica said...

oh my, lexi is beautiful! love that girl. love your hair curly.