Dear Heavenly Father,
I thank thee for President Modson.
Thank thee for the American Flag.
Thank thee for all the butterflies.
specially the pink ones.
Please bless Mommy and the baby.
And Please bless Humpty Dumpty,
that he can be put back together again and feel better.
Name of Jesus Christ Amen.
Amen Little Lexi.
Amen.


13 comments:
aww..so cute. so so cute.
Love the innocence of little kids. Beautiful prayer.
I love love love the prayers of children. So sweet and sometimes entertaining but mostly sweet :)
she is adorable, i couldn't stop smiling while i was reading this. Cherish every moment. This is why I love blogging cause you go back to your old posts and re-read them and just sigh. Hope your well and not to tired. When can we play?
So sweet. I love it, and I love the humpty dumpty part the most.
PS:The pregnant one thinks your hot
So sweet! She is beautiful!
haha SO cute!
Honestly, she is the cutest ever. I love hers and roscoes little prayers. She says the funniest things. Also, she is so beautiful (she takes after her beautiful Mom).
I love it! So precious.
Oh, how I love that little girl. Tell her grandme loves her and Roscoe too. terry
sweet little lex. I dont think she would know how to be mean to anyone! So dang cute. She's a keeper
Too cute! Don't you love these little glimpses into their brain?!
darling.
and please bless that mom will come out dancing again soon at the sophisticated establishment called habits.....
haha!! :)
Post a Comment