{Konichiwa}

And he came bearing gifts.
Kids were in Heaven.
Daddy + Presents = some good times

First request of the night from our Japan man was to hit up some Cafe Rio.
Apparently, he was all sushied out. (?)

So glad to have our family back together again.
Can't believe we made it through the 11 days.
Missed him so much.
So glad the feeling's mutual.
Welcome Home Babe.


7 comments:
Glad you two are back together! You look so cute in that last picture Kristin, you don't even look pregnant!
I love your outfit. I want it!!! So glad he made it home safe.
i bet those 11 days felt like forever. glad your back safe shawn!
and really...you dont even look preg in the last picture.
I am so glad he is back in time for the baby! I remember when Todd went to Columbia for two weeks...it felt like forever!
BTW, it is not fair how gorgeous you are as a pregnant lady!!!
yay! I'm so glad you're boy is home! 2 weeks apart feels like forever, huh?
So glad that you're all together again. I can't believe how I miss all of you. Pict. were great. I look every day. love you terry
I missed you guys so much. That was way to long to be away. so glad to be back. Thanks for the post.
Post a Comment