Tuesday, October 27, 2009

thirty six






































Only one month left!??
Excuse me...
...while I...

...hyperventilate...

Freak.
Where has the time gone??
Can't believe I am so close.
Still no name.
{workin on it}
Crib Skirt has been made.
{thanks mom}
Basement almost finished.
{thanks dad}
Waiting for that nesting thingee to kick in.
For some reason laying on the couch watching the Food Network
is soooo much more appealing than scrubbing baseboards.
{lazy at heart}
{love Bobby Flay}

Started our childbirth classes last Saturday.
Still planning on having this one natural.
Pretty darn determined.
that is until I stub my toe, 
fall to the ground writhing in pain, 
and remember that I have a discomfort tolerance of zero.
Words of encouragement anyone??
i think i can, i think i can, i think i can...
Glad I have a few weeks to try to toughen up before I start Hee Hee Whooing it.
Prayers Please??

22 comments:

Stefanie said...

No words of encouragement here because I'm the biggest pansy!! Good luck, you can do it!

Janette said...

Of course you can do it! I think having the desire to do it is a huge step. PLUS, women that I know that have done it said they loved how they could get up and walk around afterwards (not that you would want to but hey you will have that option.)
Love the outfit in this pic. Can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, I still can't believe that you are going natural! I just got really scared for you. How were those words of encouragement for you?
I'm excited to meet this little girl too!

ps-thanks for being my constant blog commenter. I can really count on you. You are a true friend.:)
pss-quit acting like you have a life.
psss-you can borrow my wig if you want.

Chelsey said...

Why do you always look so cute and so stylish? I feel so out of touch with fashion lately. I need you to go shopping with me. Need some serious help. No I haven't done a book yet. I keep saying I am gonna do it and then never do. Too much work, but eventually I will buckle down and do it. Still need to get together.

Kristal said...

You look so cute in that dress!! It's adorable! Hope you're feeling alright.

*/ Jillian said...

Getting so excited for you krist! You really can do it! You have been pretty much deovted the the "natural" way of life for a while now. haha, but seriously you can, can't wait to hear all about it and finally meet the litte one.

The Colvins said...

Kristin, you are too cute. I would love to have a child all natural, but I can barely handle braxton hicks!

carrie said...

Good luck with the delivery, I'm sure it will all go great! I can't wait to see her, you are so close!

Sam and Lacey said...

Adorable as always. I can't wait to meet this little girl. I already have a little wardrobe here. You know me. haha

Dana said...

Ahh, 3 kids, so fun?!?! YOu will do great, no worries, just like two....but way harder. K just kidding. I am really going to give you words of encouragement. You can totally do it naturally, but just forget about the fear part. WE can do it. Let's pretend epidurals don't exist. Oh, and the nesting, I am so feeling it, but I so don't want to do anything I feel needs to be done....isn't there some energy that is supposed to come along with the wanting to be prepared? (I love bobby flay too). What class are you taking anyway? Your pics of your joyous reunion with your hubby make me want to go hug my hubby, so cute and happy! K- YOu are beautiful and please let me have your dress...please! so cute!

Lacey said...

Kristin,
You make me want to be pregnant again......well not really, but I can live vicariously through you! You look great and I am sending you many wishes and strength for the oh natural birthing session. So brave! If I lived close enough, I would come and clean your base boards, I am so good at stuff like that.

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

First of all cute family pics... Glad your man is back! Second of all you look totally amazing, i mean really your one hot mamma. I still think you have a lot of guts going natural for third baby that takes courage Kristin. This is a great starting point. Focus on the baby, this is the best start you can give her. You have worked really hard to get her here right. So imagine the world of good your offering her by declining the Epidural. I pretended that there was no such thing as an epidural & under NO circumstances did I focus on the pain. I let go of the fear & pain & actually submitted myself to my senses & gave my body full control then pain slowly disappears. I found also distraction really works. Aromatherapy and Homeopathic's worked great too. Walk, walk & walk. Specially during contractions. I know you can do it. Mentally prepare yourself that you have already done it. Email me if you need anything. I've done it twice now so ASK me anything. By the way Clint took that pic. I finished it on Picasa. At wheeler farm summer 2008. Love ya xxxx

Madsen Updates said...

I'm not scared for you at all...seriously, you can do it. My epidural didn't work, and I birthed a 2 month old (9.6 lbs.)and we didn't take any birthing classes cuz i just thought i'd get an epidural and be fine. If you're prepared, you'll be fine. good luck, be strong!! I wish I looked 1/2 as cute as you when i'm prego...and had all your cute clothes...love the dress!!

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

i LIKE PREGNANT KRISTEN,
I WILL MISS THESE LITTLE UPDATES.
AND I LIKE YOUR BLUE FLOWER.
NOW BRING ME SOME RICE CANDY.

Marcie said...

You look way too cute to be pregnant! I agree with some of the others... Can I hire to you take me shopping, you could be my own personal what not to wear expert!

You can totally do it natural! You can, you can, you can~!

Becky said...

Seriously, you are stunning! You look great, what a stylish pregnant mommy!! We sure are neck and neck. We'll have to see who goes first! Epidural free, you are a champ. I need some of that motivation to come my way, but for some reason I don't think it will. Good luck!! You will be great! Can't wait to see the beauty.

Rach said...

You are way too cute to be that pregnant...it's really not fair. You are darling. i'm glad Sean made it back before baby decided to make her debut. Good luck on the al natural' birth! You can DO IT!

Courtney said...

Just came across your blog ... You can totally do it! I just had Linley natural. Stick to your guns. It will get tough and you'll feel like there's no way you can get through. But, by that point you're almost there. Don't give in. It's such a rewarding experience.

erica said...

yay...only 4 more weeks! or sooner maybe? good luck on going natural - your brave! ha, sorry those aren't very encouraging words.
GOOD LUCK!

Kim said...

Hey Lady! You are the cutest preggers lady and I think we are due within a week of each other!!! Im having our third little boys on November 23!!!! Congrats

Laurie said...

haven't been in the blog world in quite some time. i LOVE your blog!! i miss my neighbor!!!

good luck with the natural thing. props to you babe.

we'll be in stg christmas. hopefully we'll see you there! and get to meet your new little one.

Sonny said...

I can't believe it is so close. You are the hottest pregnant girl ever. I love ya like crazy!