Last week I went to Idaho to visit my folks. The kids and I had a blast eating good healthy meals {thanks mom}, watching movies, sleeping over at cousins, shopping, and being "snowed in." yuck. Shawn stayed home to get some much needed work done.
{hate being away from him}.
I rushed home Friday, making it just in time for our beloved date night. We went out to eat to Zupas (yum) and then came home and hung out in the peace and quiet of our home {my favorite place to be}. It was Blissful. 9:00 came a little too soon, and we picked up the kiddos. They were so excited to see their daddy that we let them stay up way too late jumping all over our bed.
I love watching Shawn as a Daddy.
Really... there is nothing better... He is simply the best they make.



12 comments:
Thanks babe. One of the reasons those kids are so amazing is becasue the have such an incredible Mother. I love you so much
I love watching my kids with their daddy too!!! It is so tender. I love how big your pictures are. How did you do that?
your kids are so stinkin cute and growing so fast! love the pics!
alright shawn you need to tell sam he needs to learn how to comment. Way cute. I swear if I don't see them soon I am going to have to come drag you down here.
Oh I LOVE these pictures. I need to come visit soon. I miss those kids too much!
Haha your funny! You don't need to worry about it. My email is tckbnorth@gmail.com It would just make it easier for grandma and grandpa to see the pics. They are always saying they can't see the pics unless they double click. Funny! Where r you guys living? We r moving to the ogden Layton area in august and I was curious as to how close you guys are to us. We need to hang out now that we will be closer. Thanks for the help and if it doesn't make sense then I guess you can just teach me how to do it when we move closer to you. lol
Sounds like you guys are doing so well. Gosh what a beautiful family. Man you are just GOOD at life. I need some tips. I'm glad you had fun in Idaho. I miss it. Anyways it's always so good to hear about you and your family.
It is so fun when your kids just love being with dad. As always, your family is adorable.
oh my goodness..darling pictures! too bad they weren't taken on timer so you could be in them!
Watching them as daddies makes you fall in love with them in a whole new way, huH? Love the precious pictures!
Good ole pocatello! im jealous...i need to get home soon and visit. i hope the snow will leave for easter egg hunts! dude we were at zuppa this weekend...its delish hu? tomato basil soup is heavenly. love the pictures btw:) so sweet
My favorite post yet.
Post a Comment