Thursday, March 19, 2009

framing

our basement.
After 3 days of busting it out, we are now ready for insulation.
Couldn't have done it without you dad.
{really hoping that the lights work since neither entirely knew what they were doing electrically} 
Just think, soon there will be NO TOYS in my kitchen. 
ah...Could life really get that good?...

9 comments:

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

DUDE I HEAR YA, TOYS ALLOVER MAKES ME NUTSO. SO OK, I LOVED YOUR COMMENT ON MY "WHITE TRASH" UPBRINGING...TOO BAD I WE DIDNT LIVE CLOCER WE WOULD HAVE BEEN STREET RATS TOGETHER. RIFRAFF.

Savannah Majors said...

Kristin!! I bet you are soooooooo excited. Your house will be AMAZING with a basement.

Tyla Majors said...

Sorry, that comment was from me, not Savannah - I have to be more careful now that Savannah has re-entered the blogging world :) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! That's exciting!!! Your house will be awesome and your kids will love it!

erica said...

yeah yeah yeah!!! that was quick. i bet you are going to be in heaven! ha, we know what is like about the electrical work...we still dont have our lights in our family room. how do we get broc to get up here? excited to see you guys tonight!
ps. way to go on the big pictures...glad to know my instructions weren't gibberish. i was a bit afraid. ha

carrie said...

Awesome! I don't think I realized you guys had an unfinished basement, that will be so nice/fun! Tony will be jealous for sure, he loves basements! I can't wait to see it finished.

Broadhead Family said...

Yeah! I need to come visit so I can see it:) I love the knee pads:)

Dana said...

That is so exciting!! But judging from my own life (I said the same thing when we got a giant room for Mason's toys)there will always be toys in your kitchen :)!I can't wait to see the finished product.

Kira said...

nice, looks like you'll be busy busy for a while! that's so exciting. I better not tell nate cuz he'll be way jealous.