Thursday, March 19, 2009

DeAR SpRinG,

Sure hoping you are here to stay a while....










I even scrubbed behind the fridge today just for you.
{solid year. yes it was nastilicious.}
See you tomorrow bright and early...{PLEASE}
XOXO

17 comments:

~Cmac~ said...

So stinking cute! Kristin, I love you and your sweet little family so much. And while I'm at it - if I didn't know you, I'd totally stalk your blog! seriously. It's super cool. Love you!

Kira said...

hey girl, how did you get your pics so big? do tell....they're amazing. seriously your blog is so perfect....love it! i need in on your secrets :) k, i'm totally going to call you again today to bug you, although i know your always so busy, so hopefully we can at least say hi other than voice mail :)

Janette said...

Oh, I hope it's here to stay too! love the pics.

carrie said...

Cute pictures Kristin! I will bring a salad since I already have all the stuff. Thanks, I can't wait to see you and catch up on things! We really need to get together more often!!!!

Amanda said...

the pictures of the kids are so precious. They are great pictures of really capturing them. They are great. Good luck on the basement and no toys in the kitchen.

erica said...

cute pics! im done with lex's bows. can we come over sometime today? isn't this weather beautiful? too bad it's supposed to snow tomorrow. freak.

Burke family said...

I'm praying for the same thing! It is so nice to be able to get out and enjoy the sunshine. Could it last?!

shawfamily said...

Hey didn't you just make some yummy raspberry jam??? maybe i'm mistakin .. but if you did i'm wantin the recipe! :D let me know thanks

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

SEREOUSLY!! LOVE THE PICTURES...AND LEXIS SKIRT...SO CUTE:)

Anonymous said...

What cute pics!! I'm ALL for spring! Please get rid of the wind and cold, I'm ready for a tan!

Broadhead Family said...

Look at you- you little photographer! Those pics are adorable. When are you coming to St. george again? I think that is my new fav question for you:)

Dana said...

Wow! Those are two very happy little children. Sadly, it is snowing right now, so maybe Spring didn't read your blog, but I am so with ya. I still haven't decided what to do with Mason and vaccines. I have given him a few, but have only given him them divided into single immunizations. EX: Pediarix is 3 different vaccines combined, I just gave him one of the three and no other shots at all. It will take me forever to do them that way, but I don't really care and don't know when I will do others. Right now, I am waiting until there is some credible research done...so he may never get them :). Good luck, it's a big decision. If you ever need to vent, you can email me, because it is good to keep friends and not make them hate you by questioning doctors:).

Anna said...

I am beyond MAD that it is snowing outside right now.
BUT these pics are adorable!

Becky said...

Your pics are so cute! I cant beleve you cleaned behind the fridge you are amazing. Its been 3 years sence i've done that (thats embarassing).

Tami said...

I love the pics with the slide. So cute! I can't wait til it's hot out!

Chelsey said...

Oh I hear ya. Hate winter and am longing for a nice sunny day. How do you get your pictures so big on your blog?

Amy said...

You are so stinkin CUTE! How far apart are your kids. They look like they are good buddies. cute pics and as always, I love your style.