Started another year of Joy School today.
Too cheap to pay for preschool ($80 a month! really?)
and also not ready to have my little girl gone 3 x a week.
I am teaching the first month.
Figured it was a good plan to get it out of the way before the babe comes.
Me+7 months pregnant+9 preschoolers and the Rockstar = What the (ahem) was I thinking!??
Exhausted, but I got some cute pictures...
Growing up entirely too fast.


I managed to squeeze in a few pics.

The Cuties
I think the kiddos had a great time.
Plumb wore me out.
I may have watched 3 hours straight of King Of Queen Episodes afterwards.
Lost count.
Don't worry, kids were napping.
This pregnancy is starting to kick my trash.
One week down, three more to go.
Joy School that is.
Wish us luck!




16 comments:
way to go wonder woman! I would totally have just forked out the $80! What cute stuff you are doing with those kiddos.
80 bucks is pretty cheap! I'm paying 125 for Lily because there is NO way that I could do a joy school and I'm not even pregnant!!!
You are supermom!
wow, makes me tired just looking at the pictures. good work - keep it up!
yep, you are a superwoman! Wish we were close and I'd pay $80 to send him to you! :)
You amaze me. I won't pay $80 for Rylee, although I am still searching for cheaper. I wish there were girls in St.George doing this. Ugh!
Wowza. You are incredible. I am tired looking at the pictures.
Sheesh, you are a super mom. :)
I loved the line up of the kids.....and al the names. its interesting to see what our generation is nameing their children. way to go girl, i think its great
I love what a ham Lexi is for the camera! Good luck with the Joy School...just thinking about it makes me exhausted :)
That is amazing that you each take a month. We are doing a simple joy school for our 2 year olds but we are going to take a week each. I think I would die. Good for you!! I am a huge fan of Joy school...not only cheap, but awesome way to get involved in your kids education...so Awesome. You were made for motherhood!
You go girl! I paid $65 for Lola, but I feel like that is too much, and that was the best deal I could find! I wish you were closer, I would love to do Joy School with you. I love the posing pictures of Lexi, she is such a cute little person!
I love reading all of your blogs. What a writer you are. School looked great and fun and what a job you did. No wonder your tuckers out. love you all. terry
Hey- Kristin....it has been a long time since I have talked with you! I found your blog through Meggan babml's....crazy small world! So, baby number 3? That's awesome! Your girls are adorable...do you know what you are having now? Talk to you later!
Sorry about my previous comment...I messed up on your kids (i said your girls...I am used to having my two and saying girls all the time!) Plues, I read a little more and think I saw that you were having a girl? That's so fun!
Joy school...sure don't miss it! $80 is CHEAP! We pay $145 a month and that's a good deal here. Good Luck!
What were you thinking! Just kidding, but seriously you are so BRAVE--I wouldn't even attempt that if I wasn't pregnant! What a good mommy you are!
Lexi is growing up way to fast. Also, yu are an amazing mother.
Post a Comment