Sunday, September 20, 2009

tHE OdySsEy

Check out my new ride.
She is a beauty.
Doubles as Lexi and Roscoe's new playground
every single night.
The kids screaming 
"HEY I KNOW THE MUFFIN MAN!"
 to everybody that walked by. (???)
Really. Not sure where they came up with it.
top right pic is my fav.

So if anybody wants to go cruise Bangerter with me and these gangstas give us a call.
This baby even has a sunroof I'll let you hang out of while we jam out to 
the Mickey Mouse Playhouse CD currently in my 6 disc player...
...Ahh, Motherhood.
HOT DIGGITY DOG!!

18 comments:

Ashlee said...

hahaha
that last picture is priceless.
total gangsters!

Burke family said...

I love it all... the kids, the car, the faces, the music... gotta love being a mom!

Janette said...

Great post! I can't stp laughing!
love the pic of the kids Especially Roscoe. Enjoy your new ride.

*/ Jillian said...

your killin me smalls! roscoe is so dang funny. You need to be a fashion photographer cause your kids know how to strike a pose!

twede said...

Wowzer! That is way nice. LOVE The leather seats! I'll bring my Sienna up so we can race down Bangerter.

Rachel said...

ahhahahahaha! you are crackin me up! i love it!

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

Hot dog you went and got yo-selv a beauty lil preggers. "the pregnant one thinks your hot" -love it
so yes lets cruse bangater baby, you wear a tube top and ill wear a halter. H.O.T. moms.
i freekin love you girl, you can drop it like its hot even pregnant, we were there till 1am....and it was amazing. lets take our husbands!! and we need to play as much as possible before that baby comes. my friends love you ps, and want to see you again asap.

Anna said...

baha!
love the pics.
love the van.
you rock! :)
ps-Im with Em- so good to see you and your hot preggers self last week.
love ya!

Rach said...

suuuweeeet!

Kristal said...

Love the van and the pics of the kids yelling at random pedestrians. How is it possible that you are the cutest pregnant person on the whole planet?!?!?! I can't believe it is 30+ weeks already!?!?!?! Weren't we just barely having a freak out party in your kitchen about it and now it's almost over......crazy stuff....

Stacy said...

I love the van and your kids! You are the cutest pregnant person ever! I feel like I can relate to you so well. I have a Disney CD playing in my car too! Anyway I never answered your question about the flower headbands. I got them at Forever 21.

Meghan said...

Welcome to the mini van club.
I love it.
My kids love it.
I'll be a member forever ;)

~Cmac~ said...

Ooo La La! You are one happenin' momma of three!

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

your hilarious, really i was laughing my bum off reading this. Loving the new ride...now you need to go on 'pimp my ride' so they can put it on steroids. Do it. I say bring on that gangsta ride downtown.

Jaimelee and Steven Holm said...

I have to say I am tempted now that you gave the mini van such street cred:) haha! I love you!

Becky said...

I love the mini van i cant wait for the day when i get one! Any time your up for some crusing you know im in. love ya

Tami said...

Totally nice ride.

Sonny said...

We have the cutest kids ever. These pics crack me up.