Can't believe I am into the 30's.
The weeks are flying,
despite my sciatica.
Never had that with the other two,
It kills.
This little gal is rolling all over the place.
I have been praying for a calm baby since the day I saw that second pink line.
You know the kind;
the darlings that just ly around and smile at nothing and mysteriously start sleeping through the night at 5 weeks old.
yep.
I want one.
Better start preparing for a hyper little thing though with all her kicking.
Seems like she never sleeps.
yikes.
Shawn stayed home for a little bit this morning.
So nice.
Hate how much he is gone.
Told him he either needs to buy me a dog
(golden retriever)
or a gun
(hot pink)
Also, the Pattens bought themselves a minivan.
Promise to post some pics soon.
Full blown motherhood here I come.
And that concludes my ramblings.
Time to flip on Biggest Loser,
curl up to my better half,
and eat some of the cinnamon toast crunch he just poured for himself.
(coupon sale, couldn't resist)
P.S. If the next time you see me I don't have a drooly lil creature...
just know that I am packing. ;)


21 comments:
Can't believe you are 30 weeks. Crazy! I had a sciatica with Brynlee but it was even worse with Tayson. They considered not giving me an epidural cause when you get numb you don't feel the nerve and so therefore you can't feel when it hurts and move so that it can circulate. It can permamanently damage the nerve with an epidural. Well they decided to do it anyways and bad idea....my nerve is worse and my right leg and arm go numb all the time. Probably 60% of the day I am numb. Sucks! Still need to get together! When are you guys available?
wow, I can't beleive you are 30 weeks. You look like your hiding a basketball in there. too cute..
I know how you feel about being husbandless a lot, Nate works 24 hour shifts so I feel your pain. I am sure its not easy taking care of the kids alone and being pregos! Hope to see you guys soon!!
even though I know you are totally kidding about the gun, I think we should go take our concealed weapons together! and that Im serious about. You are too cute krist!
Oooh Yeah, I love goldens, best dogs ever! Dogs are just like having children so be careful. I always say I am the mom to two girls and two dogs because it's true. You look great and can't wait to see what she will look like.
buy a pick gun. love it.
you look fabulous.
best see you tomorrow night!!! yahoo!! :)
Look how cute you are!!! I can't believe you are getting so close. I hope your baby is the sleepy happy baby you're hoping for. I've been praying for one of those this time too!!
K really you are soooo cute!!!! I wished I looked like that when I was 30 weeks prego!! You seriously need to be one of those models for maternity fashion:)
YOu look great-Can't believe you'll have a THIRD baby in 3 weeks. Congrats on the mini--I'm jealous :)
I love your posts, I love the biggest loser (bawled my eyes out), I love cereal, I love the perfect baby you describe (that was Tate), etc. I just think you are awesome! I am trying to talk Brian into the minivan as well. Tate is even playing soccer, so I could be the official minivan driving soccer mom..haha! The only thing that I can hold onto (and that I hope motherhood wont completely destroy) is I am growing my hair out :). You look darling, and you are 3/4 the way done...woo hoo! Good for you, I can't wait to see her. Anyway, this is really long, but we should exchange numbers so we can help eachother with 3 :). And how I wish I lived closer to you so I could be like your "hang out" friend, instead of the "I went to college with her" friend :). You are just too cool. I am feeling your pain with the sciatica as well. It bites.
I love your blog. Please keep them coming. It' how I can keep in touch. Love you all
Your too cute Krist. Love your blog. Can't believe you are 30 weeks. That flew by!
how do you seriously look so good. You barely gain weight!! AHAHAHAH! not fair. I am swelling by the minute:) I am jealous! plus you have thee cutest little family ever.
p.s. Hudson lost the binky, but the big boy bed is another story. If it's not one thing it's the other:)
How are you still so tiny and cute? So not fair! I look like a hippo.
please don't get a dog.
You look so good. I am so jealous of your little belly. I love seing every tiny bit of it. Soak every second up because she will be here before you know it. Love the van!!! Maybe one day. hehe Thanks for the ride. I felt as if I was in high school again riding in my friends new car. I totally remeber the gun and dogs convo. I don't know what I am going to do. I don't like either. Let me know what you want to do on the bedding. Lets have a mini sewing retreat/cabin party/girls night. Okay this is WAY too long. Maybe because it is 2 a.m. can you tell I had a Dr. pepper for the first time in 3 months today? (GOODNIGHT)
Loved it girl, and i love the idea of a pink gun...sereously when beau leaves out of town, i have my handgun on the night stand and the lamp on all night..because im a weeney and terrified of being alone. congrats on thirty...wow shes a commin soon! godda see the mini van ps.
Hey Kristin, I had a blast last night, I haven't laughed like that in a long time. Emily is a real hoot. Hope to hang out soon, before little bub comes that is. Let do it soon! I wanna laugh my bum off again. :)
That's funny, I told Luke I wanted a pink gun too!! They have got to sell them somewhere!
You are a BABE, the cutest prego lady I have ever seen! It makes me so jealous!
Congrats on the minivan!
Woohoo for minivans!! I always feel bad for the minivan because ever since SUV's they get a bad rap, but really, there is no better car for kids. We want one some day too. Love the pic as always, so dang cute. I'm still waiting for the pics you promised me where you look scroungy. I got the dress at Target last year and I have loved it ever since. If you can find one buy one in every color because they are heaven prego or not.
That cute little baby girl is going to be here before we know it! I can't wait to meet her. you look beautiful, as always. I feel like I say that so much that I'm becoming a bore! But you really, really are such a beautiful mom!
So Hot! Wow, somebody knows how to take a good picture...
Post a Comment