woah was this from last monday? i cried when we got the snow so early. you paint a pretty winnter picture tho, and i am looking forward to a little snow and cute mittens.
I always feel a little sad that Fall doesn't hang around long enough, but I get super excited the first time the snow falls and stays on the ground, magical! I guess that's the kid in me. Lola ran around outside by herself like a ninny for forever that day. I watched from the heated living room as she did what seemed like a hundred snow angels and ate piles of snow, so funny! Your kids are so cute!
I LOve Winter!! I don't care about the snow, it is too happy to not want it. Dang you for finding that dress at Target for 6 bucks because I will never have such luck. I actually thought of you when I thought of salsa because remember when we used to go to your house after school and eat chips and like a whole punch bowl of salsa. Heartburn is what is going to make me want to push my baby out, ow it hurts so bad. Just the thought of those green overalls makes me laugh really really hard, we rocked those Vanity sales. Who pays five bucks for a sweet pair of green courderoy overalls? No Allie will not be at my birth, Dan really likes it to just be us...and of course the entourage of people that come with a hospital. I am listening to the hypnobabies cds and we are working on the classes at home. K- so glad we get babies soon, can't wait to meet yours...via blog intro of course :). Ummm, names, don't know, waiting until hospital. YOU?
what a cute post! it actually made me wish we had winters. wait....you didn't say anything about the mess, the driving anxiety, the gray days, the clothing claustrophobia....nevermind. i'll stick with the clear blue sky and 80 degrees. =)
7 comments:
woah was this from last monday? i cried when we got the snow so early. you paint a pretty winnter picture tho, and i am looking forward to a little snow and cute mittens.
I always feel a little sad that Fall doesn't hang around long enough, but I get super excited the first time the snow falls and stays on the ground, magical! I guess that's the kid in me. Lola ran around outside by herself like a ninny for forever that day. I watched from the heated living room as she did what seemed like a hundred snow angels and ate piles of snow, so funny! Your kids are so cute!
Do NOT welcome winter!!!! No, NO it must stay away!! Come after Thanksgiving.
BUT cute pics and beautiful words. ;) I like all that stuff too. dang it.
I LOve Winter!! I don't care about the snow, it is too happy to not want it. Dang you for finding that dress at Target for 6 bucks because I will never have such luck. I actually thought of you when I thought of salsa because remember when we used to go to your house after school and eat chips and like a whole punch bowl of salsa. Heartburn is what is going to make me want to push my baby out, ow it hurts so bad. Just the thought of those green overalls makes me laugh really really hard, we rocked those Vanity sales. Who pays five bucks for a sweet pair of green courderoy overalls? No Allie will not be at my birth, Dan really likes it to just be us...and of course the entourage of people that come with a hospital. I am listening to the hypnobabies cds and we are working on the classes at home. K- so glad we get babies soon, can't wait to meet yours...via blog intro of course :). Ummm, names, don't know, waiting until hospital. YOU?
I know I have asked you before but how do you get your pictures so big on your blog?
what a cute post! it actually made me wish we had winters. wait....you didn't say anything about the mess, the driving anxiety, the gray days, the clothing claustrophobia....nevermind. i'll stick with the clear blue sky and 80 degrees. =)
Kids are so cute!! They make winter look fun, but I still don't want it to come.
Post a Comment