Loadin up.

Enjoying the goods with cousin Quincy!

Lexi was so tired from a 6 hour day at the Park that
she crashed in the shopping cart at Wal-mart!

Shawn's sister Jenn made this easter bunny out of bread
dough for lunch!! Way too much Martha Stewart talent in
this family! I could never compete! :) So cute huh!!

Easter Morning! This is honestly the way Lexi looks every morning!
She takes after me! We are crazy sleepers. She was so excited that
the Easter Bunny "hopped in her room last night!"

I love this Picture!! This little face of hers is what I always want to remember!

So Sweet Lexi and Roscoe all dolled up!

Oh I love Easter weekend!! Saturday we went to the park for the annual Patten Picnic. We were there all day eating, playing games, going on easter egg hunts, swimming in the nearby ditch, having water fights, and just being together. I look forward to this day all year, because I love family traditions! Small and simple traditions are what really unite and bond a family. I am thankful to have married into this great family and share in this fun tradition!
9 comments:
For reals!? Did you really say this family has Martha Stewart talent!
Now that's funny!
So cute! Roscoe looks so old. i am glod the easter bunny found you. I was worried about it. HAHA The bread bunny is amazing. I wish i had that talent. I thried to make the sweet and sour chicken but then I decided I shouldn't cause I have never fried with grease before. So, we will have to have a deep frying 101.
Okay sorry I had major spelling problems. glod= glad, thried=thrilled. Yeah I don't know what my problem was.
the kids looked adorable!!!!! I love lexi's dress. She is looking so grown up and little girly its so cute. And Roscoe is just cute as usual.
Wow, I am starting to wish I was a member of the Patten family:) It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun and your children are so stinkin cute. Good work!
I love Lexie's hair in the morning pic! I truly laughed out loud. It is so cute. One of those classic pics she will love when she is older!
What a great easter, looks like lots of fun. We need to get your whole family blogging. I love keeping tabs this way.
I JUST SAW STACY APLINGTON AT PIZZA HUT AND SHE TOLD ME ABOUT YOUR BLOG SO I HAD TO SEE IT AND WANTED TO SAY HI. YOUR KIDS ARE SO CUTE!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG THEY ARE. YOU HAVE A VERY CUTE FAMILY!!! WE'LL HAVE TO GET TOGETHER WHEN YOU MOVE TO SLC. LOVE YA. SHAI
Our kids are so dang cute!! they are growing up way to fast.
Post a Comment