


This was so hilarious!! On Easter Sunday my brother in law, Trent, brought up some pictures of Jenn and Julie's wedding. They each got married a few months apart, so they wore the same beautiful classic 80's gown, so we were all laughing at the pics and their serious poses they were throwing in them when my sister in law Ashlee (not married) went downstairs and found the dress and put it on. So there we were in the front yard having a little photo shot of Ash working it in this dress! Julie also tried it on and the top pic is of her and her always serious hubby Broc. It was just a fun day.
13 comments:
Wow. That was such a good time!
Best part is Julie was being dead serious about me really wearing it when I get married! haha!
Love ya!
Yeah!!! I'm so glad you're a blogger now too! This will be easier to keep in touch, since we both obviously stink at it! Your kids are absolutely darling and you look so good! I'm glad your moving to Salt Lake area, it will be easier to get together. I love the pictures of you family. Keep blogging! Love you tons,
Cindy
Hey Kristin! Amy gave me your blog address today so I looked you up! Aren't blogs a blessing? Such a great way to keep in touch. Your family is so cute! I'm glad you entered the blogging world it's fun to see what you're up to!
snellsfamilyblog.blogspot.com
nice dress ash!! good to see your blog. just wanted to say hi ya'll!!! congrats to shawn and we can't get over how big roscoe has gotten. your family is so cute.
Kristin - Oh my gosh! This is Katie Hatt... I saw a link to your blog on one of my friend's blog and was so excited to see the pictures and be in touch. I have seriously wondered how you were doing. Ever since you're parents moved from Poky, I haven't heard any updates. You look beautiful, as always, and your kids are adorable! I'd love to hear from you... and you can check out my little guy on our blog too... ckjburkefamily.blogspot.com
So, Daybreak...I have heard good and bad. The good is that it is full of a lot of new young families with young kids. The area is great (parks, trails, schools). The bad-my friend's sister lives out there and she says it's kind of like Desperate Housewives (not that I've ever watched the show) but she says it's complete competition all the time, people always in everyone else's business, alot of gossip. That's all just hearsay though, I think the area sounds wonderful. I would move there! Good luck finding a home!
How about how Lexi looks exactly like you! She has the Spitzers eyes! Roscoe is pretty stinkin' cute too! Such cute cute kids! I'm just so happy that you have a blog!
That is hilarious!!! Ummm....I felt so bad leaving you the other day!!! Good grief! Where were they all coming from?!
Your kids are so adorable! I love them! I want litle Roscoe!!! Little stud man! Next week we are on for playdates...whoohoo and hallelujah!!!!!
We our so glad you have a blog. What a great way to keep in touch. Congrats on Shawn getting excepted to the U. Hope everything goes well. You are probably wondering why you have a deleted comment.... that was me. I was helping my mom with her blog and I forgot to sign out so it said " Marlynn said... so I had to delete it I am sure you would be wondering who that was. oh and Daybreak is awesome. I was raised in South Jordan (AKA sojo)one of my friends lives there her name is Stacie Murdock she cool.By-the-way, I absolutely love the pics of the kids. sorry so long
I am a nerd I spelled accepted wrong.
I take issue with this post... to correct you, Kristin, it was a 90's dress (not 80's), how old do you think I am anyway? And a GORGEOUS one at that... I went through dress after dress at Pamela's Bridal Shoppe until I found 'the one' and then paid a whopping $350 dollars... who needs Vera Wang when you've got this beauty just hanging in the closet downstairs... and no, I won't be selling it, as it is priceless, and will be worn by Ashlee at her 90's remix wedding!
Love ya!
this was so funny! I have got an amazing family.
Post a Comment