Lately, I feel like I cannot go anywhere without hearing people talk about "blogging". Seriously I will be talking to girls and they will start finishing eachother's stories, because they just got done reading the exact story on some former acquaintances friend of a friend's blog. It's CRAZY! My friends are always asking me when I am going to start a blog, and I am always blowing it off with excuses......I don't have the time.......I don't want to post my family all over.......What the heck is a "blog"......yada yada yada, but the honest truth is that I am completely computer illiterate, seriously the only class I have ever failed was my seventh grade typing class. My report card literally was all A's and a D+, and that was with a lot of begging and extra credit. It is a miracle I have figured out e-mail after all these years. There you have it......... I have technophobia!!!
So Let me take this moment and give a shout out to Lacey May for helping me set up this blog and the super cute background. She is one of those girls who has ridiculous talent in every department, and I am forever grateful for the countless times she has lent it to me!!


These Pics are from my Grandpa's funeral, which I can't even think about without crying. I feel so incredibly blessed to have had the Grandparents that I have, the cousins that are more like my brothers and sisters, and all the great and fun memories. We are loud, fun, crazy, and we love eachother fiercely!! I can't even tell you how many times I have seen my Grandma thrown over someone's shoulders spinning when we have turned some everyday event into the biggest zero talent dance competition you have ever seen. This family has made me who I am. When I am with them hanging out and laughing , I am home. This past weekend was one of the funnest I have ever had and it was simply because I was hanging with some of the best people, watching one amazing woman get married, and just remembering who I am. I love you guys!!! I am proud to be a Spitzer!!!So Let me take this moment and give a shout out to Lacey May for helping me set up this blog and the super cute background. She is one of those girls who has ridiculous talent in every department, and I am forever grateful for the countless times she has lent it to me!!
So I think I will start off by writing about my fabulous weekend with my awesome, wild, and hilarious Spitzer family. I flew to Boise, Idaho to go to my Auntie Rose's wedding. I got to hang out with all my cousins, aunts, uncles, brothers, sister, parents, and my beautiful Grandma who is seriously more "hip and fashionable" than I will ever be. Here's a pic of some of my great family
- Her GREAT sense of humor. She is hilarious. I laugh just thinking about her!
- Her sense of adventure and ability to always stay young. She will still jump in the car with all the "kids" and go to the midnight movie any night. On one of our Lake Powell trips we named her "Aunt Extreme," because she is always up for anything. (my other favorite Aunt was nicknamed "Aunt Cozy" but that will be saved for a future blog)
- Her crazy ability to turn a normal bike riding story into the most intense, detailed, and hilarious event imaginable.
- Her great testimony. She has taught me so much about the gospel, especially the atonement. I can remember in detail talks that we would stay up and have years ago. She really has been a significant contributor to my own testimony.
- Her calls out of the blue just because she wanted to talk to a "happy person," and they always seemed to be when I really needed them.
- How she always made me feel and know that she loved me like one of her own.
- Everything about her!!!! I am so happy for her!! She has a great guy now and I hope he knows how lucky and blessed he is!!!


8 comments:
I am dang glad you surrendered. You put up a good fight. Thanks for the shout out. It wasn't anything too hard. So glad to have you on board!
yeah krist!
you did it, I am so proud of you. You will catch on quick and start becoming obsessed! I love that picture of Roscoe with the head warmer on he looks so cute!
I am very excited that you decided to set up a blog. I kept wondering if you ever would! Did you decide what area of Salt Lake you guys are moving to? I did take those pregnancy pictures. Nick bought me a really nice camera for Christmas. I am just starting to get into photography and always looking for people to practice on...so I would love to take pictres for you anytime you want. I will be in St. George the last few days of May and the first few of June. Let me know if you really want to set something up. Again, I'm so happy you set up a blog...and secretly jealous that you had such a great time with your family!
Yayyyyy! I'm so happy that I will be able to visit you daily in the blogosphere - Well, its better than not seeing you at all! :) It was so nice to be able to spend some one-on-one time getting to know you last weekend. You will have to keep us posted about DayBreak and Architect School. I think that the picture of Roscoe with that huge smile is adorable. You have such a beautiful family.
Okay, this seems so unfair! You started blogging like a day ago and yours is so dang cute and mine is so not cute because I keep ruining it. Anyway, I have been dying to ask Amy if you have a blog but I just can't seem to find a second, so I am so happy you found mine. I am way excited that you are moving to SLC because we are still in Logan and I would absolutely love to see you and your adorable family (I am sad to say I didn't know you had two). Anyway, I can't wait to hear how you have been doing. YAY!
Hey, great blog!!! I cant wait to follow it. Congrats to Shawn on school, that is really cool. Have a great day and watch out for little blue men, lol.
I am so glad that you started this blog, and the Spitzer fam. is a blast. I love being around them!
Post a Comment