SLC here we come!!! Shawn got accepted to the U's Architecture Masters program. He worked so hard for it , and I am so proud of him!! School starts May 12, so life is about to get crazy!!
Hi there Kristin! It has been a long time. I'm so glad that you found my blog. And now we can see what each others been up to. You sure have a cute family! Love Stacy
Congratulations! :) Shawn - you are amazing. I heard that only 12 people get into that program a year. I'm thrilled for you two. You have to call Chase and I as soon as you come in! We'll help you move and have you over for dinner or something.
Yay!! We are so excited! Can't wait to have a friend up here, although we will be gone for the summer. We will be back in august so we will see you then! Congratulations.
Congratulations!! I just have to tell you that Sean and I think that Shawn looks identical to the dread lock guy on American Idol (without the dreads). That's a compliment too. He's one of my favorites!
Krick this is pretty cool I have been asking Rochelle to set one up for a little while. I am so excited that Shawn got into the program except for the fact that now you guys are much farther away from us! We'll have to get together when we get back from NC! Love you guys -Derrick, Rochelle, Talen, and Ava
9 comments:
So excited for you guys! What a big step in your lives and now the adventure begins huh? CONGRATS SHAWN!
SOOOOOO EXXXXCIIIted! Congrats shawn. We will miss you guys. I think I will be in denial till it happends.
Hi there Kristin! It has been a long time. I'm so glad that you found my blog. And now we can see what each others been up to. You sure have a cute family! Love Stacy
Congratulations! You are such a cute family and we will miss you.
Congratulations! :) Shawn - you are amazing. I heard that only 12 people get into that program a year. I'm thrilled for you two. You have to call Chase and I as soon as you come in! We'll help you move and have you over for dinner or something.
Yay!! We are so excited! Can't wait to have a friend up here, although we will be gone for the summer. We will be back in august so we will see you then! Congratulations.
Congratulations!! I just have to tell you that Sean and I think that Shawn looks identical to the dread lock guy on American Idol (without the dreads). That's a compliment too. He's one of my favorites!
Krick this is pretty cool I have been asking Rochelle to set one up for a little while. I am so excited that Shawn got into the program except for the fact that now you guys are much farther away from us! We'll have to get together when we get back from NC! Love you guys -Derrick, Rochelle, Talen, and Ava
It deffinantly has been crazy, but I am excited that we are doing this.
Post a Comment