Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Night at the Mathews

Christmas night we headed over to Broc and Julie's to eat and have ourselves a little talent show (minus the talent) :)
Lexi and I did the Hula to the Hukilau song. She was amazing and so excited to show
 "the boys." I think she felt like a little star at the end. 
Among the many other talents:
Jen and Ju: Danced to the "White Christmas" Sisters song. Seriously one of the best things I have ever seen.
Haillee and Papa: sang Silent Night.
Quincy: quoted lines from "Nacho Libre."
Erica: sang the Star Spangled Banner with her mouth closed the entire time. Shawn and I constantly practice this and we have no clue how she can do it.  Seriously amazing Erica!
Shawn and Chris: wrestled to see who could touch each other first?
Ash and Trav: fought Star Wars style...more awesomeness.

Terry and Duane danced which lead to....
this...
and this...

What a party! Thanks Mathews!

{talents I left out: Dean impersonating yelling??, Broc juggling, Roscoe doing a summersault, Trent reciting all the presidents, Broc's uncle impersonating a dog yelping, and some piano playing by Jake and Broc's cousin}

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

So much fun!
I want that picture of me and Roscoe!

Becky Hill said...

WOW! it looks like you guys had a week of non-stop fun...what great pictures!(p.s.Happy Anniversary)

erica said...

good work...im going to have to steal some of your pictures when i get around to doing this post myself.