
Tonight the fam made a trip to Hobby Lobby. Lexi and I stayed in the car with the heat blasted, because we don't go outside these days....:) Like any dressed up divas on the town (or in a parking lot), we found ourselves a camera and had a little photo shoot.


25 comments:
You guys are too CUTE!!!
You are way cute! Karson and Dax wont even hold still to take pics.
Thanks for the comment. Here is my question. Does your nephew have febrile seizures (which are caused by fevers)? If he gets seizures when a fever is near it is called a febrile seizure. That is not the case for Tayson. It runs in the family. I haven't gotten Tayson's 6 month immunuzations for that exact reason. They scare me and now that he is having seizures I am way more hesitant to get it done. I know they are needed and helpful but they can be scary too. I have the girls up to date and Tayson was curent (until now) and I am so torn on whether I should immunize or not. Your comment was great and so helpful. Ask you sister in law if the seizures happen when he gets a fever or if they just happen randomly. Taysons do happen randomly and out of the blue. He hasn't had one in a week and a half but we have noticed his eyes trip out a few times. Weird! Anyways if you could ask her that for me that would be great and then if I have further questions I might look at her blog and ask her a few questions myself. Thanks for the help!
So darling. Love the photos. I hear you about the weather. Sounds like you and your daughter have it figured out. Plus look at the good that comes from staying in the car. Beautiful models!!!
I love how seriously gorgeous you look when I would probably have a double chin in every pic. or something. I think Ry and I will start staying in the car too...it is way too freezing here!
cute! isn't so fun just being random and silly? i love lexi's expressions!
I love all the pictures you posted. They are all beautiful. And I never get lucky enough to find awesome stuff like those windows for $3....no fair!
Such cute pics! You are lexy are so always so fun together:)
I can do those finch folders one of those weekends you are going to be here, or I can always just copy and prep some for you to pick up from me too. Doesn't matter :) Just thought I would share them with others, because I love them ;)
You are so gorgeous friend!
Call me!
Miss you!
:)
your a babe kristen.you look tan.....do you fake bake? i need to.
Top left pic...hilarious. Makes me want a girl, although Mason can be a diva with the best of em. Love the pics
Hey Lady! Thats so cute you make me want a little girl!!!!Our house could you some estrogen!!! I work full-time 3 days a week on a ortho-neuro floor and I love it but I am lookin forward to specializing when we move back to the mainland!
You're one hot mama! I love the pics!
Love the pictures but I don't know if I could skip out on Hobby Lobby. I love that store. I find myself there quite often. I think Derrick wants to ban me from it:)
So Cute- you could totally go for the model job! I miss you guys when are you coming into town next?!
I would hire you and definitely Lexi...
Did you ever make a calendar?
I don't remember that book having any bad language such as swearing but it did have some pretty vivid scenes described throughout. If your worried about those things, I'd probably avoid it. The Glass Castle has a few bad words in relation to the father's language but they are far and few between and very mild. Despite the father's language, the book is absolutely worth reading.
Did I ever tell you thank you for the great outfit you sent for Amelia? You are so sweet. I LOVE it! I can't wait for her to wear it. It's one of my favorites for sure. So...thank you!
The first part of my first comment was about The Other Boelyn Girl, just in case your confused :)
at least you go for the ride...we tend to just stay in the house.
Such sweet photos. Lexi is going to love having those someday! It feels like it's been forever since we've talked. My phone broke and I didn't renew my contract, so if you need to call me, call Chase's phone 801-830-8506. I don't have your number anymore - such a mess! I'll be seeing you soon though. I hope everything is going great and I miss you!
Stike a pose girls! Cant wait to see ya this weekend!
Tell your parents HI for me. They live in Lava now....right? My mom and your mom should get together now that my parents are back, my mom would love it!
I can't complain, but I would like to feel just a little sick once in a while...I don't feel any different. Love ya!
You two crack me up. you guys are so hilarious together. I am so happy that you and lexi are best freinds. I know it will always be like that.
Post a Comment