{2009}
Goal #1. Actually complete goals this year...:) {love you cindy}
Goal #2. Crochet or Knit {which one is better?}
Goal #3. Floss regularly {so setting myself up for failure}
Goal #4. Talk less, Listen more {wisdom in quiteness...}
Goal #5. up at 6:30 every morning alternate with exercise + scripture study {inspired by Tyla}
Goal #6. FHE or bust!! {mondays are booked no matter what}
Goal #7. Daily themes for kids {craft, library, music, cooking, etc.} until summer {outside}
Goal #8. Eat right {working my way toward vegetarianism...}
Goal #9. Put shawn before me always {rub his feet every now and then + make him lunches}
Goal #10. Overall goal: become the person i am (sent here to be) and not who i think i am. {amazing sacrament talk that i think about daily...}
{of course i am starting all these next monday, because who really starts goals on a tuesday?? definitely not flossin until then :) }


12 comments:
I'm working my way towards vegetarianism too!! I'm just waiting til I'm done being prego. But does fish really count?? It's not really a manly meat and it's really healthy....
what good goals. You are such a great person. I know you will suceed at all of them.
haha, hilarious about starting next monday. that is so what i do. who starts goals in the middle of the week? good luck!
I love your goals. The flossing thing is so funny. I decided to do it everyday a few weeks ago. I'm not doing so well :) You are an inspiration to me.
Oh yeah, I would totally love to see you if you come down.
I am still trying to figure out the best way to print my blog. I will let you know when I figure it out.
#4 is overrated. I'll be sad if you get all quiet on me! :)
You are ultra ambitious!! Good luck with all those. I need to follow your scripture study one, however, it would have to be my ONLY goal for the year. haha.
all amazing krist! Seriously good ones! I decided if I write mine down and hang them somewhere I can see them everyday it will help!
Guess what made the top of my list also...Yes, to actually do my goals this time, FOR REAL, and of course, it is always starting next Monday! And you know why I make goals in the first place right, so I can be more like you:) Love you!
this is a good list. good luck with the vegetarian part. i tried the no milk thing for a few months. cookies just werent the same, but if your sereous i have a book for you! you will never eat meat again.
you are so funny,beautiful,smart, and I look up to you so much. I am the luckiest person in this world to have you in my life. I love you so much sweety.
you are so funny,beautiful,smart, and I look up to you so much. I am the luckiest person in this world to have you in my life. I love you so much sweety.
Post a Comment