some of lexi and roscoe's favorite people came to town to get some loves and cuddles...
so we kissed the kiddos goodbye and headed for a date night
at home, they read some books
and did some yoga (she's a natural)
while shawn and I ate our favorite sushi (harmons)
and cuddled up
{love him}
for this A*MA*ZING movie

It will make you cry, laugh, love, and cry some more. I loved everything it taught:
- to cherish your loved ones
- to let go and accept
- to love deeply
- that anything is possible
- to see the beauty in everything/everyone
- to live life and that it is never too late to start over
- to have dreams
- and lastly, that brad pitt is DReAmY....{very VERy easy on the peepers} :)
{thanks mom and dad. hope you have fun this week out at sea. wish we were there}


6 comments:
I also loved the movie. It is a must see for everyone that hasn't seen it! looks like you guys had a blast with the fam!
Man...how do you always look so dang BEAUTIFUL in every picture? I'm glad you had a fun date night and the kids had their grandparents. That's always a win-win situation!
I always love a good date night and your sushi looks delicious! When are you going to poky next?
date nights are the best! you guys are funny taking pics of your sushi...Shawn must be a good sport. I'm not sure if my hubby would go for that :) I'll have to see that movie, I've heard both good and bad, so I need to see for myself!
I too loved that movie. Excellent. I loved everything about it. Glad you were able to enjoy an evening out with your hubby ;) Those are always precious times.
You have way cool parents and I love going out with you.
p.s. you are SO SO HOT!!!
Post a Comment