{New Year's Eve}
New year's eve we went to the Gritton's house to celebrate with some of my family. We had such a great time. I feel so blessed to be surrounded with so many incredible people who inspire me, love me, and make me laugh...a lot! Thanks for calling Todd. We had the best time!
Chase and others rockin out on Rock Band.
We had to take off early to put the kiddos to bed, so we ended up in the car driving home as the clock struck 12. We didn't mind...

Daddy and Lex
Lexi shouting at 12:05 "HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!"
had to bang the pots and pans.
{To New Beginnings...}


8 comments:
what a great holiday season. It looks liek you had a graet time
Can you just give me your wardrobe please? That is, after I lose the extra weight I'm carrying around right now!
I'm happy you got to spend so much time with your little family while Shawn had a break from school. It will be so worth it when it's all over!
You guys always find fun wherever you go. And I'm sure the best part was just having your hubby to play with. :) You are too cute!
cute pics, looks like you guys had some fun-filled holidays!
Holy mega-poster! You win the award for best blogger of the New Year. I can't even keep up! Well, I just have to say that you guys are my absolute favorite people. You're one of the only reasons I'm going to be sad to leave this arctic wasteland! We have to do tons together before we move. See you tonight!
How fun! I'm impressed, I think we had been in bed for 3 hours before the new year! We need friends....
It looks like you had a lot of fun over the holidays. I love the pots and pans picture with Lexi! So cute!
this was a fun night. happy new year.
Post a Comment