Looks like they had alot of fun. Lexi had to be all princessed out to do it too.....so funny. I can't wait to do it with my girls. Have a good weekend!
mmmm....love it! I have been avoiding dying eggs this year for some reason, and you have inspired me :) Also, I love the bead board in your dining room!
my hands are still green from lack of using the egg dipper thing. ardens too...you guys make it look so clean. you look so cute in the picture with the blue shirt! love it
7 comments:
Hey...do you have Emily's(dixie roomate)phone #? I've lost it. Just let me know when you get a chance. No rush! Love ya!
Looks like they had alot of fun. Lexi had to be all princessed out to do it too.....so funny. I can't wait to do it with my girls. Have a good weekend!
mmmm....love it! I have been avoiding dying eggs this year for some reason, and you have inspired me :) Also, I love the bead board in your dining room!
So fun!! Hey this is so random, but are your walls greenish or blue? I love it so much, but I don't remember them being a color like that.
my hands are still green from lack of using the egg dipper thing. ardens too...you guys make it look so clean. you look so cute in the picture with the blue shirt! love it
Looks like a ton of fun. I love dying eggs. All the eggs look very pretty!
Fun! You look so pretty in blue.
Post a Comment