We headed to the local mall Monday night, so the munchkins could see the Easter Bunny. They loved him. Roscoe walked right up and gave that furry creature knuckles {cracked us up}, and Lexi wouldn't get off his lap. I swear I saw her batting her eyes at him. haha. smart girl.
Darn workers wouldn't let me snap a picture, so this is all you get...
Shawn and I followed to the toys. Honestly, how cute are these two!!??

This slide is a death trap. The Rockstar would NOT let us hold his hand. I was waiting for him to snap his legs in half. Where the heck are all the mom playground designers??

Lexi took these pics for us. She looked so cute with my huge camera up to her little face. I wish I could have gotten a picture of her. Isn't she a little natural? They are even a little "abstract." I might have to make her the family photographer instead of me. ha. that would be nice.

The lesson that night was on General Conference. Lexi, as usual, sat glued to me soaking up every word and looking at the pictures of President Monson. Roscoe, on the other hand, ran around growling and jumped off the couch the whole time. I am guessing this will never change...have I mentioned he is all boy??
The best part of the night, however, was that Roscoe finally understood the whole family prayer thing. Normally when we all kneel down and hold hands, he screams in frustration that we won't join him in ring around the rosies {so funny}. But tonight, the little man knelt with his head down and even said "Anem" at the end.
gasp.
Maybe this whole FHE thing is working...go figure.


15 comments:
my kids loved the dino towne. Lexi is a great photographer. What a great family evening
I want to cry I miss them so much!
cuties...and yes lexie should definitely take over as photographer! she seems like quite the natural. of course it helps that you are the model. i love fhe!! seriously love it!!! although we haven't started including addie yet. call me when you can and come over and get that sign...silly girl you don't need a formal invite from me, your Always invited to my home :) p.s. i'm so jealous of your purse even though i havent seen it, i'm sure it's to die for. i say keep it!!
Keep the purse! You deserve it! ;)
Remember the freaky easter bunny down here? LOL. That liitle Rosc is such a stud! Cracks me up! Cute pics! Lex is a nat-u-ral.
miss ya
You guys are such a cute fam. I LOVE the pic of your kiddos holding hands( can they get any cuter?)
have i told you yet that i LOVE your cute little family...you always have the cutest little stories about them, and i love reading about it!
your mom and sister are so cute too, and you're gorgeous as always!
oh, and keep the purse...i've been searching for a purse that i love FOREVER...so when you find one you love, you just gotta get it...and love it!
Cute pictures. You guys are such a cute little fam. And you've inspired me to be better at FHE. That's impressive that Lexi sits and listens.
I can't believe how long your hair is getting.
Cute
Your mommy adventure stories are adorable. I can totally picture Roscoe desperately wanting to play ring around the rosies...so cute :)
I love that they are holding hands! Wish mine would. I want to see pics of this purse.
yes, those two kiddies are so cute! you may have a photographer on your hands! cute picture on your girls day...love those days!
Kristen you guys are such a cute family:) i need to be better with the whole family home evening thing myself. lets play soon ok:)
Your blog is so fun to read and it's beautiful too! Thanks for updating so much and letting us into your beautiful life. Love you.
Man I miss you! It's been too long! Fun FHE gosh super mom can you slow down a little bit!
Terry told me to check out your blog. Your kids have gotten so big and they are adorable. That is SO cute that he gave the Bunny a knock. Too funny.
P.S. It kills me how they are holding hands - so sweet!
Post a Comment