Thursday, April 9, 2009

conference weekend

I loved it.


The kids colored for the first 20 minutes...ah....then I had to bust how snacks every 5 minutes to keep them entertained. I am not sure how, but we were actually able to listen to all 4 sessions! 
I love all those great men.
I loved all the talks on faith.
And once again, I have been inspired to try a little harder and be a little better. 

3 comments:

twede said...

You amaze me, you can even make watching Conference look Glamorous!

The Hatch's said...

Yes how did you have the time to listen, make snacks, and still get pictures for the blog? I am truly in awe of you.

~Cmac~ said...

I am in LOVE with your hair. That style is awesome because it is great for every day, but it's still glamorous. Can you please, please teach me how to do mine? :)