Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My 26th

{June 4}
I spent my birthday in Idaho without Shawn, but before I left, he made sure I had a little party. I was treated to dinner (Chili's all you can eat chili con queso...yumm), the movie Up (so cute), Bare minerals shopping spree (feeling beautiful), and a blueberry coffeecake (costco). I loved having a quite little birthday with my sweet lil family. 
The Rockstar sang me "Happy Birthday." It was awesome. We were all laughing so hard. I must get it on video soon. He is the funniest little kid, and I am hoping he never loses his little raspy voice. 
It has been a great 26 years!

3 comments:

carrie said...

Happy Birthday!

Tami said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had fun. The cake sounds so yummy!!

~Cmac~ said...

How did I not see this post? Happy. happy birthday! I love you!