Camping sounds so fun! I am with you though, love the outdoors and hate wildlife. Oh, and I would be willing to show you cakes, no charge! You are so funny. You should let me know when you are down next. Congrats on the new little girl!!!!
Camping is always a party! The ultra sound is so cute! you are barely lookin prego! love you!
Have fun! I hate the wildlife too. But the roasted marshmallows make up for it.
How was camping?? That's what we did this weekend. First campout of the summer and surprisingly it wasn't too bad!
How was camping?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Camping sounds so fun! I am with you though, love the outdoors and hate wildlife. Oh, and I would be willing to show you cakes, no charge! You are so funny. You should let me know when you are down next. Congrats on the new little girl!!!!
Camping is always a party! The ultra sound is so cute! you are barely lookin prego! love you!
Have fun! I hate the wildlife too. But the roasted marshmallows make up for it.
How was camping?? That's what we did this weekend. First campout of the summer and surprisingly it wasn't too bad!
How was camping?
Post a Comment