Tuesday, June 2, 2009

baby bump

{I may or may not have been sucking in} 
ha. I definitely don't feel that small. 15 weeks has gone by slowly. I am still not feeling great, but not horrible either. Definitely been my best pregnancy thus far. 
(just hoping that the throwing up will stop for good soon). 
I finally gained some weight, 2lbs, and I heard the little heart beat last week for the first time. Beautiful 160 bpm. We are all in love with this little babe. Lexi kisses my belly daily and talks to "her." She has decided on two names and won't let us mention any others.  Are you ready? Tink or my personal favorite, Sparkles. Wow! I think we will be living too close to Vegas for the latter. We may have one disappointed girl come November. 
Well, the kids and I are off to Idaho for a while. My little Kaylee is getting baptized! So excited to be with the fam and get spoiled with some yummy meals. 
Start the Minestrone mom!  

15 comments:

Janette said...

what baby bump? JK! you look great! I hope that the pregnancy will just get easier for you. keep us updated!

Chelsey said...

Seriously? What baby bump? Come on now!

carrie said...

Wow, you are lucky! I gain two pounds before I even find out I'm pregnant. I don't think I remember how to suck in, (or it is just too much work!). You look awesome, I see no bump! P.S. I'm routing for Tink, very dainty!

Becky Hill said...

What the heck, i had gained 11 lbs at 15 weeks soooo not fair. Wish i looked that good!

Sam and Lacey said...

You kill me. I wish I had your body. HAHA You are adorable. I am so glad you are feeling better. Yes, that means surrogacy is in the future. JK I think I am siding with lexi. I LOVE sparkles! hehe

Burke family said...

You look adorable! I'm definitely jealous. I have six weeks left and am soooo ready to have my body back. :) I'm glad you are feeling better and hopefully soon will be past the worst. By the way, I sent another invite for our blog - I've been missing your cute comments. Hopefully I have the right email address... let me know.

Maggie said...

you look great! I think you should just call the baby Tink or Sparkles until he/she arrives! The little one has a nickname already! so cute. I love it!

Rach said...

Darling belly--and LOVE the names Lex :)

Anna said...

Sparkles. love it!!

ps- If we are talking baby bumps of that size I think I am 20wks along... ;) you are a babe.

Kira said...

k, what am I supposed to say to that, girl?? um I seriously feel fat right now? cuz now I kinda do :) you really are so cute! and lexi must take after you because she is dang cute...I like Tink!

Sam and Lacey said...

Happy B-day girl. Love ya!

Tami said...

Whatever! What baby bump? You are like the cutest thing ever. I personally vote for Sparkles.

Laurie said...

combine the 2... how about sprinkles? perfect. tell lexi i have solved her dilemma! your welcome. =)

and i don't want to see any more of those pictures! you make me feel like a friggin whale! have you seen my latest post... i'm the baby beluga in the black and white swim suit. i'm actually rethinking that image and i may be taking it off after seeing your fat, pregnant self. seriously. can you please give me your parasite? luv ya kristin!

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

dude your so small...it kills me! it was good to see ya in idaho:) lets meet up soon.

The Colvins said...

Cute baby bump! I like Tink (is that short for Tinkerbell?--we are big Peter Pan fans around here!) Glad to here you're feeling better--I hope you get feeling even better soon!!