{May 20-26}
Canyoneering/Accident
The trip started off with the "boys" going canyoneering. The girls (+Chaud:)) stayed behind. They hiked about 2.5 miles into a canyon, scaling walls, wading through water, and jumping off waterfalls. They all said it was so much fun and beautiful. The hike ended with a mandatory jump off a 50-60 foot waterfall. (Stupid boys!)
Can you tell the water is rather chilly!?
What a way to start off our reunion eh!??
Love you Dad. You are my hero.
The Zoo
My Dad insisted that we continue with our plans, so we went to the zoo the next day. The kids loved it! We were all Exhausted, and sat down at every chance we could!























My Girls. Miss Kaylee Tay and Lexi Lou.

Lexi kept licking EVERYTHING! Really! We are getting kind of worried with her obsession with "tasting" rails, fences, sleeves, necklaces, hair, and...yes...Roscoe's hand...?
Derrick on the phone checking up on my dad.
If you are wondering why he has a walking stick, he hurt his foot jumping off the same waterfall the week before we all came. nice.
Homecoming
Dad joined us on the 23rd. He has to wear a back brace for a while, but everything should heal in about 8 weeks. Can you tell the man is loaded on percocet!?
Talen
The next day, Talen started out with a fever. He has a history of febrile seizures and has gone to lots of specialists without any answers. He ended up having 3 seizures that day, the third lasted over a minute and he wasn't breathing. We called 911, and he was rushed to the hospital. It was so scary and sad. I love my sweet little nephew so much and felt so awful for Derrick and Rochelle. They have been dealing with this since he was a babe, and I can't even imagine how scared and helpless they must feel.
He came home the next day and is doing fine.
Love him!!
Swimming
We swam just about everyday.
I LOVE this picture.
Roscoe was hilarious. He swam all over the place and if he started to sink, he calmly yelled "Help" with his little raspy voice.
My kiddos

The Rockstar was jumping off of everything, sometimes without any warning. He is completely fearless! What a little Stud!

Shawn's Birthday
Da Ball Game
We went to a Major League game. Diamond Backs Vs. Padres. I had no idea how fun these are! I just about lost my voice cheering! Happy Birthday Shawn!

He really is never serious!
See what I am talking about!?
Tayson on cloud 9!
Oh, and we saw Senator McCain there too!
Bet you wish you had voted for him now huh!?
Party
Shawn and Kaylee had a joint party that night.
Cheezer!
The End
Overall the trip was such a blast! Hopefully next year will go a little smoother.
Thanks Derrick and Rochelle!


6 comments:
Okay, that comment about Lexi licking everything totally made me bust out laughing, and I love the Cheezer picture of Roscoe! Your kids are so adorable and you need to look like you are pregnant someday, no fair!!! Love ya!
You guys are so cute and excuse me but you are not showing! You look great! Oh, and I love the dark hair on you. Looks really shiny and cute.
You guys are so cute and excuse me but you are not showing! You look great! Oh, and I love the dark hair on you. Looks really shiny and cute.
Wow, you totally put me to shame! I loved your post!!!
Leave it to you to take a picture of an ambulance driving away. You blues have to capture everything! That's why I love ya sis. Oh, and did I mention how incredibly jealous I am that I wasn't there for the excitement and fun? Well I am.
Looks like an exciting time. I am so happy they are both okay. I think baseball games are the best. They are like my favorite thing. We'll have to go see the Bees one night. You look super gorgeous by the way!!
Post a Comment