Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Uncle Tuft

Justin has been staying with us the past few days. (Hope you got some rest Kim). We have loved having our whole family here! :) The kids just love their sweet Uncle Tuft!
Monday we decided to go bowling for FHE. Justin's choice.
Lexi discovered a new full blown passion for the sport and has decided this is what she is doing for her next daddy daughter date.
um...love him...
The Rockstar had a hard time taking turns. I wish I had a pic of him jumping in a circles and screaming at the top of his lungs. He would not let us hold the ball for him and nearly dropped it on his little foot about 12 times.
Justin is seriously pro! He throws it way to the left and everytime the ball would curve and hit all the pins! He smoked us, but we told Lexi she won (shhhh...)
my own little bowling ball.
17 weeks!
I was crammed in the back with the kiddos, so Lex and I passed some time by taking goofy pictures.
Roscoe would not join in...
And this is what we thought of that!
Loved having you Justin. You are so much fun to be around, and inspire everyone to be a better person. You truly are a hero.
Grateful for you.

P.S. check out Kevin Weston's new fitness/health site, kw-fitness.com. It has tons of tips and info on overall health and wellness. He has a blog on there too! (I like to think it is from all my pestering:)) Anyways, check it out under my favorites.

14 comments:

erica said...

holy updates kristin! way to go...love all the posts. your trip looked like so much fun (minus the few mishaps)
also, your belly looks like mine after i eat cafe rio. not fair.

erica said...

also, so fun to see pictures of justin. he really is amazing! such a great example to all of us.

Kristal said...

Wow...what a family reunion! Hopefully it has a few less health problems next go around. I can't beleive you are 17 weeks already!! I'm glad you are feeling better. I would love to get together sometime. Let me know when is good for you. It's good to see Justin out and about with you guys.

Brianna said...

bowling ball shmoling ball.....more like ping pong ball! You look great. Love all the updates. I'm happy you are feeling a bit better.

Burke family said...

I love all the updates. It looks like you had a blast with your family - no surprises there. You guys all know how to fun when you're together! :)

Kira said...

you really have been holding out haven't you? glad your feeling more up to blogging, it's fun to see what's up.

Dana said...

Loved all your posts! It was fun to see all your fam and their fams. Your little baby belly is adorable. Looks like you are feeling better and your little fam is doing great. I guess your kids must have survived the hours of TV watching and junk food the last few months:) Oh, and the only way we keep Mason quiet in church is snacks. He has to have something in his mouth at all times and he does okay, but if that mouth gets empty it's all over. We have a mellow boy though, so I am sorry, I feel for ya.

Amy said...

I love all the updates. Now I need a fashion-update. Did you quit your DI ways because you always look so darn cute? Send me some tips please :) Your family is adorable. I love seeing you guys and what fun adventures you have.

PS there is some news posted on our blog ;)

Chelsey said...

Ok so we are moving back aug. 1st and are so excited and nervous. I need to ask you a few questions but don't know if you want me to ask them on here so everybody can read it. Kinda personal! Give me your email so I can ask ya. Also my heart just sank when I read your post about your little nephew and his seizures. Tayson gets taken off of his meds in 2 weeks and I am so afraid that he will continue to have seizures. We move the end of july and we have to switch insurance and all that crap and I fear that he will have a seizure and then I won't have insurance etc... I also hope he doesn't have one so that I don't have to start all over and find another doc. etc.... UUggghhhh!!! The joys of moving I guess.

Amy said...

Ok- Lets shop. Call me when you come down again :)

Sam and Lacey said...

It looks like you guys have been really busy having tons of fun. I am glad that your dad is doing better and you are feeling better too. It looks like tuft is doing good too. Lexi looks cute in dance pictures and I can't wait to see the video.

Heather said...

You have such a beautiful family! It is so fun to see what you have been up to :) We hope your having a great summer! AND....HELLO!!! CONGRATS on being pregnant!!!!

Becky Hill said...

Happy belated birthday! Looks like you had a good one.And if you ever figure out how to make your little boy behave in church let me know, it's been 3 years and i still don't have the answer.

Tami said...

Bowlings the best! Love the silly pics. You guys are so funny!!