Friday, March 19, 2010

Binky Boy

Good Grief!
What are we to do with this munchkin?
He's addicted.

Thinking the binky fairy is going to be coming very very soon.
Within the week I'm sure.
I would say she'll be here this weekend, but I hear she can't commit to anything these days...:)
Stay tuned.
Something tells me this might not go too smoothly...

11 comments:

Jenny Axford Cook said...

That picture is hillarious!

erica said...

GOOD LUCK!

Madsen Updates said...

that's so funny...i took a picture yesterday of link with two binki's in his mouth...the kid just can't get enough. i'm anxious to hear how you do it and how it goes....

Melissa Fisher said...

Hey- I have a random question. I love the beautiful pictures you always post of your kids! I'm looking for a new camera and wondered what one you had and if you had any suggestions on a good one? Thanks and good luck with the binky thing. We took Brooklyn's away cold turkey when she was 3 and she cried seriously for MONTHS over it. Sorry that isn't very helpful :)

A said...

At the risk of sounding completely ignorant, I'm gonna go ahead and ask for more info about i photo?

~Cmac~ said...

This post gives me so much anxiety - I'm not even kidding. Sophie is a binky-holic! Please tell me if you find anything that works. I can't even imagine Sophie being able to sleep without a binky. Ugh! Good luck though! haha :)

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

You can do it! i took the boob away...and she was ADDICTED. sereously after 2 days she forgot all about "nurney"
my next one is getting a binkey for sure.
good luck:)

Burke family said...

Oh man! Good luck with that!

The Hatch's said...

HAHAHA I love that little man!

Terry said...

I love the Binky Boy!

Tiffany said...

Kristin, your pictures of your kids are just fantastic! You do a great job! I hear you on the binky thing, I think a fairy will be coming to our house shortly. They are great when they are tiny babes, but hard to get rid of! You have a totally cute family! Congrats on your new little one!