Thursday, March 4, 2010

spring teasers

Anyone else out there so ready for Spring??
We have had some teasers lately...warm sunny mornings...followed with stormy freezing evenings.
Wish I could believe that warm weather was just around the corner...
the memory of last year's April snow storms is just too fresh. Blah.
(actually snowing as I write this)
In the mean time we've been enjoying the little breaks from the cold.




haha! classic brother and sister. they were playing olympics and fighting over who got the gold medal...pretty sure roscoe didn't even know what he was fighting over...just likes to bug his sissie.
goodness. still laughing!!


Done with Winter.
So ready for walks, picnics, flowers, cartwheels, parks, balls, and flip flops.
Do hurry Spring!!
pretty please.

11 comments:

Terry said...

Love the pictures of the kids. The picture of Roscoe and Lexie competing for the gold kills me. Roscoe is quite the tease. It will probably get worse before it ever gets better and Lexie is so soft hearted that he probably knows just how to push the buttons. He is such a boy. She is such a girl. I can't wait to see Gretta. love to all

Burke family said...

I am soooo ready for spring! Why does winter have to last so long?! I think I go more stir crazy even than the kids. :)

Janette said...

I hope it gets warmer for you too. Las Vegas has been unpredictable too. Some days it's perfect and other days it's cold and windy. Roscoe and Lexie look like there having a blast. Oh my goodness, Gretta is so beautiful. You guys have such cute kids.

Stefanie said...

Amen..I was done with winter about 4 months ago.

erica said...

seriously. i about died when i looked out the window this morning to snow. blah.

Anna said...

I love the pics of the kids. haha they are awesome. I want spring too!!!
ps- the pics below of Gretta melt me. Probably one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. Seriously.
baby hungry.

Kira said...

i hear ya girlfriend. these are some rough weeks!

A said...

K I meant to comment awhile ago- on your Roscoe post about his manners (seriously who talks like that-not my kids! I'm ready to kill my 2 year old most days) but ya beat me to the punch with your comment on mine! Have I ever told you I want your camera? What kind is it and where can I get one?!

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

me too

Rachel said...

you are getting quite good with that camera there! nice pics. come visit sooooooon!

Lynsee said...

Ya, I just drove through Utah on my way to Idaho and ended up driving in snow most of the way. When I stepped out of my car after arriving in Utah all i could think was...these people who choose to live in this place are CRAZY! Move to AZ!