Monday, March 29, 2010

gym kids



















Signed the kidlets up for gymnastics back in November when I was feeling ready to pop.
 We all needed the outing to keep our sanity.
Started as a temporary thing...though we loved it so much we stuck with it.
The kids have an absolute ball running, hanging, jumping, swinging, and somersaulting all over the place. 
I just love the fact that it poops them right out.
I pay up the wazoo for these little rascals which goes against my frugal (okay cheapskate) bones.
Though, I'd have to say anything that gets me some ridiculously long naps 3 x a week is well worth it!

Love my Monkeys!

2 comments:

*/ Jillian said...

cute pictures. glad they both love it so much! looks like an awesome gym!

Tami said...

Riley would be proud! They look like they are having so much fun. I have been thinking of putting Kobe in gymnastics, good to know your kids love it!