Tuesday, March 16, 2010

invited

Last week Roscoe got his first ever birthday invite!
Thomas the Train party to be had Saturday celebrating 
best friend Harlan's 3rd birthday!
this kid was just a little excited to say the least.

woke up early saturday...him and I had a date to Wal-mart (groan) to pick out the perfect gift.
turned out to be a snake and monster truck.
breaking it in. ha.
walked over with daddy.
(weekend snow storm. boo!)
birthday boy
enjoying the goods.
can we say sugar high!?...
...and low!?
okay back up again. haha. love his little temperament. 0-50 in seconds.
So glad you had a ball Roscoe!
I'm sure this is the first of many little parties for you.
Guess I need to start planning your "spider man" bash.
ha. I'm sure it will change a few times over the next 3 months.
I'm betting on diego.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Tyler still thinks the party is happening at Harlan's house and each time we drive by it, he says, is it Harlan's Birthday?
So fun these boys all live close.
Oh and I'm thinking Spiderman MAY already be taken . . . in MAY.
But we could share it ;)

Kristal said...

You have been busy. Gretta looks beautiful in her blessing dress. So special that your mom was able to make it. You look great by the way. I want your recipe for cafe rio pork salad and we should get together soon. This whole once a year thing kind of stinks ;)

Terry said...

Oh he looked like he was and probably still is having such a good time with his first birthday party invite. I just love that little boy and "all" of his personalitiy. He's my bud.