{March 28, 2010}
Early Sunday morning the little Rockstar got a special surprise...


Wish I could say it's been a smooth transition...
but it definitely hasn't.
We've had some horribly awful nights.
Shawn deserves full credit for us sticking it out.
I've wanted to give them back almost every day for the past week and a half.
Breaks my heart hearing him cry.
It's definitely gotten better though.
Starting to be a little more grateful that gretta refuses her bink...
at least I won't have to deal with this again.
So long binkys.
Sure proud of you little Rocco!!


4 comments:
Good for you! Sam really needs to give up the bink too, but I just don't know if I'm ready!
oh no!! i was hoping it would go better, and you could figure out some magically easy way to do it so i could copy! i'm so dreading this day...lincoln might just have it until he's 8!
way to stick with it...when he's crying just keep in mind that he'll thank you later for it! good luck...
That is great news, just don't give up its hard but you'll be happier in the end for sticking it out. HE looks so much older with his new summer buzz! Way to go Roscoe!
dang, he raked in some loot! hope everyday/night gets a little better.
we missed you guys over easter - hope you had a good one! seems like forever since we last say you guys.
Post a Comment