*goodness. I am behind. We have been crazy busy traveling and remodeling.
Shawn started school monday. *sob* Hopefully, that will slow us down, so I can catch up.
July 24th 2010
We headed to Marysvale, UT with friends Jillian and Garrett for the small town pioneer celebration. We had such a great time!! I really have been dying to get this post done, because I don't want to leave anything out. We loved every second of this place and I'm hoping we can be included in any upcoming festivities...yes that is a hint jill.
The weekend was full of the beautiful mountains, parades, games, rhino rides, fireworks, the best pizza I have ever tasted, homemade ice cream, baby snuggling, bear searching, hikes, fishing, amazing food, and Jill and I solving a cold case homicide...k not really. We thought we came across a human skull, but it turned out to be a really ginormous mushroom. freak. don't think shawn and garrett will be dropping that anytime soon. haha. definite blondes at heart. or brains.
Well, I never thought I'd say it...but I am a HUGE fan of this little Marysvale place.
And I am pretty sure you'll see why...
Our rides.
shawn and i agree...we gotsta buy us one of these.
so much fun.
poor jillian and garrett were usually stuck with all the munchkins in theirs.
Our pad.
amazing.
Our view.
even more amazing.
{all the festivities}
the parade.






3 comments:
oh goodness, that looks like so much fun. your family is just adorable and soooo happy all the time. you always look just cute and so put together. miss ya, its been forever!
What a treat to go to Marysvale. Those small towns are the best. Take it from a girl from Circleville. The parades are the best and the beauty of the small valleys is breathtaking. Such a fun place to grow up. So glad that you all had so much fun. The Hansens are lucky to have such a beautiful place to go.
oh wow, that cabin looks awesome!
such cute pictures
Post a Comment