8.02.2010
Gretta shared her 8 month birthday with Lexi's 5th year.
Obviously, she was not lacking in attention.
She adores the swing and could be in it all day long.
Too bad indoor baby swings (or the johnny jumper, bumbo chair, exersaucer, etc. etc.) don't entertain her for a minute.
Wonder how we could configure one of these to hang in my kitchen, so I could maybe cook dinner once without her on my hip...??
Happy 8 months to you as well baby girl!!


5 comments:
You both are beautiful. Great pictures. Don't you just love the weather we're having?
the cutest pics ever!!!!
I always smile reading your post about little Gretta. She is so close to the age of Leah so I find her little things so cute! She reminds me of a lower maintenance version of her :)
She is honestly one of the cutest baby girls I have ever seen. Those big blue eyes--what a dolly!
I love the picture when you are looking at each other. It is sooo precious
Post a Comment