Call me crazy,
but I seriously was under the impression that 8 months old was way too young to be found
playing in the toilet!
Apparently not in the Patten home.
Good Grief!
I am still trying to figure out how in the world she managed to get herself up that high!?
Something tells me...
We're in trouble.


14 comments:
oh my heck! you can tell how proud she is of herself too. She is sure one cute little stinker. You are DEF. in trouble.......
that is such a fun stage! i will take that over naughty 3 year old tantrums any day
she is a little doll
She cracks me up! Love her. At least she doesn't hit her brother or sister with bats yet.
Ok it looks like Jake and her are a match made in heaven!! I can't believe she is that old to even move around! I haven't seen you forever and I missing you tonz lately! When do you come into town next?
That is hillarious! She is sooo cute!!!!
to cute I tell ya.. very cheeky monkey. how can you ever be cross at her. impossible.
I just want to pinch those cute little thighs!
I'm sure you couldn't get too upset with that darling little face.
How are you?
That first pic is so stinkin' cute!
oh no! i hear ya! livia tried getting in the toilet the other day and i put a halt to it pretty fast. Seriously though she's getting so big! what a cutie!! about the post below...i remember when you were preggers with that girl! doesn't seem like long ago and yet our lives are SO different which makes it seem long ago.
Oh what a little doll. You are in for it. Looks like she's into everything. She has grown up so much. I love her so much!
8 months old and already pulling herself up!?! Good thing she is SO cute!
Seriously though, I can't believe she is 8 months old.
That is pretty impressive for an 8 month old! Good luck :). She is so cute!!!
Post a Comment