Sunday, April 6, 2008

Colbie Caillat

Friday night I went to the Colbie Caillat concert in Tuacahn. It was amazing! She sounds so incredible live. Wow, I can't get over it. You guys all need to go!
My cute niece, Hailee, showed up and said Hi to me. She was there with her Dad on a Daddy Daughter date. So Cute huh!!

I went with Jillian and her sister Alex. We had such a blast together.
Here's a pic of us trying to act like we were at some hard core punk concert....oh the good ol days....:)
Alex was in this pic, but she insisted that I cut her out, so sorry you all will never be able to see the cute face she pulled! You are darling Alex!







8 comments:

*/ Jillian said...

we did have fun didnt we? Man, I am Colbie obsessed now. She is too cute!

Rachel said...

DORKS!!! I am so happy you took that picture just for me! I am so sad I missed out but good thing I worked out my issues! haha!

Anonymous said...

I love Colbie Caillat. How fun, I love girl nights!

Anonymous said...

Apparently I love a lot of things.

Todd McLauchlin said...

Cool, I will have to check them out

Ashlee said...

OH MY!! Why wasn't I there!? I had no idea you guys were going. Im so jealous!

Rach said...

Okay, I am so jealous! The minute I heard she was coming (obviously LATE) I hopped online to buy tickets...sold out! Then I listened to the radio religiously to WIN tickets, with no luck. I wanted to go soooo bad.

Sonny said...

Looks like you had a blast. thats awsome